VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: New Revised (and CHEAPER!) Edition of My WDP History

Author:
Ryan Vandergriff
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue January 10, 2017 16:59:36

Hi everyone,

A major revision of my first Winter Dance Party history, "Dancing As If There's No Tomorrow: January 23-28, 1959" begins shipping next week and I am now accepting orders. The sharp eyed among you might note that this release is roughly timed for the anniversary date of the very first WDP venue performance (Fifty eight years ago as of January 23!!!!).

Some of the 2017 features:

This second edition boasts a THOROUGH and COMPLETE index, a tool that is invaluable for this sort of ongoing historical series.

The page count has jumped from 199 pages to a jaw-dropping 350 pages! Crammed with updates, new interviews and historical bits and pieces, this book represents three decades of careful study and research!

Tons of rare and previously unseen color and black and white photographs of and relating to the WDP, many which were not included in the first book!

A new author's introduction to this 2017 volume!

A brand new Foreword by respected Winter Dance Party historian Sevan Garabedian (Sevan also contributed a lot of his own amazing research, photographs and memorabilia for this special edition)!

The book retails for 50.00, plus 6.00 shipping and handling. Outside of the U.S. please add 26.00 for shipping.

Please note that if ordering directly through me you can contact me at buddyhollybuddyholly@hotmail.com for a PayPal invoice.Checks or money orders are fine. Please make out to Ryan Vandergriff and send to: 621 North 2nd Ave. Washington, IA 52353.

Dancing As If There's No Tomorrow Book Two will get the revised treatment, too, and will be ready in May of 2017!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.