VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Silver Eagle Best Of B. Holly questions

Author:
Jean-P.Chapados (JPthe RaBCaT)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat April 01, 2017 09:23:46
In reply to: Dale 's message, "Silver Eagle Best Of B. Holly questions" on Sun February 19, 2017 16:52:58

Sorry for the delay.
Nice question. maybe I could help. I'm a Canadian resident & do have the following :
1- The Best of BH with the circle indicating Certified ORIGINAL Master Recordings - Silver Eagle Records,Inc SE 1005 The labels indicate Palm spring Ca 92262 - But the back cover indicate 1982 & Mfg by MCA Record Canada for Silver Eagle Records Willowdale Ontario
2- The Best of BH with the circle indicating Certified ORIGINAL Master Recordings Silver Eagle Records,Inc MSM 35045 The labels indicate Palm spring Ca 92262 - the back Jacket is diff. than the 1st. one mentioned & indicate 1982 : Printed & Made in Canada Silver Eagle Records MCA Manufactured by Cinram for MCA Record Canada ETc..
3- The Best of BH with NO circle indicating Certified ORIGINAL Master Recording : QUALITY QRSP 1004 The labels are QUALITY & The Addr. is Scarborough - Ontario & the mention All selections courtesy of MCA Records Inc. The back Jacket cover is the same as the front with the selections mentioned differently to the others - 1985 Quality Records Special Products indicate : Scarborough - Ontario.
4- Finally I do have the CD with the circle indicating Certified ORIGINAL Master Recording. The cover CD is identical to the LP's) - Label : Silver Eagle MCA MSD-35045 Made in Canada SED-1005. The back cover has the 18 selections mentioned - 1982 MCA Records Inc Silver Eagle Record - Printed & Made in Canada. No liners note @ the flip of the cover
It's been very long since I played any of them., but I remember the excellant sound quality & a couple of songs were on CD for the first time - I was very pleased to find the Fast version of Slippin' & Slidin' included & the sound Quality Excellant.
Well Hope the informations be of any help. Rave On

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Silver Eagle Best Of B. Holly questionsJean-P,Chapados (JPtheRaBCaT)Sat April 01, 2017 09:30:16

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.