VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Buddy meets Elvis

Author:
Mike
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed September 20, 2017 06:50:16
In reply to: Damon 's message, "Buddy meets Elvis" on Mon September 18, 2017 14:12:10

I would guess that Buddy would have went rock 'n roll whether he seen Elvis, Scotty and Bill or not...

I say that because while Elvis was a huge influence on him (and maybe was his biggest?) he was also taken with the music of Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, and Little Richard, so I think if Elvis hadn't gotten to him, guys like those three would have...

Also, there's the interview where Buddy was asked something like "If rock 'n roll was to fall in popularity, would he change and go with the trend" to which Buddy says something like he'd change and go with the trend... I bring that up because maybe he felt that rock 'n roll was a trend so he jumped on it?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Buddy meets ElvisDave HFri September 29, 2017 10:08:32

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.