VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: new book

Author:
Bill
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri October 13, 2017 21:00:51
In reply to: Mike S. 's message, "Re: new book" on Fri October 13, 2017 00:38:09

Mike S.: I have never asked for sympathy in anything in my life. And surely not for the book. As I have stated many times on these message board and fan sites; I started the book back in 1976 and there was very little information concerning Buddy Holly back then. These were the days long before the internet and since those days, there have been countless facts discovered. My book was correct at the time I wrote it. My mistake was not going back and checking for newer facts and updating the book to this time frame.

I have done something with my life. I have served my country during Vietnam, I have produced a TV show and I have written many articles that have been published in fan books and in news papers. I have been interviewed on TV and in fan magazines. And I have published a book; though filled with some errors as it may be, I still put it out there for the fans. So I have done something with my life, have you? Now that I am disabled and in my golden years, I now prefer to enjoy whatever time I have left. You should be so lucky to see what I have, experienced what I have in my life. So instead of putting me down, ponder what you can do with the time you have left.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.