VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Questions for Sonny Curtis & Jerry Allison

Author:
Gareth Hedges
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri December 08, 2017 12:29:08
In reply to: Randy Steele 's message, "Questions for Sonny Curtis & Jerry Allison" on Sun April 30, 2017 22:39:04

I'm curious, did anything come of this interview, or was this speculative. I would be very interested in someone asking J.I. Allison and Sonny Curtis about what they did in between 1965 and 1970, when the Crickets released for the Rockin' 50's Rock'n'Roll album. There's one Crickets single in 1968. J.I. worked as Roger Miller's drummer for two years. Sonny released two excellent solo albums on the Viva label, before his Mary Tyler Moore success.

I want to know who plays with Sonny on his Batman novelty single, billed as the Camps. Was J.I. on it? Was Joe B.?

I want to know all about the Crickets in the 1970s, by 1973 they were a 6 piece and released 1 and 1/2 albums. There's next to nothing in the way of information about these records, and they are interesting.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Questions for Sonny Curtis & Jerry AllisonDave HFri December 08, 2017 16:44:24
Re: Questions for Sonny Curtis & Jerry AllisonDamonSun December 10, 2017 11:07:05

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.