VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: are there any legitimate autographs of Buddy for sale?

Author:
Richard Branton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri March 30, 2018 07:03:48
In reply to: joe moreau 's message, "Re: are there any legitimate autographs of Buddy for sale?" on Thu March 29, 2018 11:23:22

Buddy appeared at Worcester, England on 11th March 1958 and a lady, now Mrs Mary Frost, got his autograph. In 1978 she approached the local paper saying it was for sale and asking what it was worth. The paper asked John Beecher (of Remembering Buddy fame) and he said it would be worth at least £15. All this was in an article in the paper and I have that article cut from the paper. It shows a photo of the autograph and details of John Beecher etc..
My mother-in-law lived in Worcester at the time and, knowing I was a big fan, bought the autograph for me.
I am now 71 and would hate the autograph to be thrown out when I die so it would be for sale at the right price (what ever that is).
In 2003 I received a written offer of £250 from Frasers Autographs of London.
The autograph, newspaper cutting and Frasers letter would all be included but I have no idea how to go about things.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: are there any legitimate autographs of Buddy for sale?joe moreau (can you email me pictures???)Fri March 30, 2018 15:48:29
Re: are there any legitimate autographs of Buddy for sale?Chris ReesSat March 31, 2018 04:26:03

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.