VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!

Author:
Roddy Jordan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon June 11, 2018 16:56:23
In reply to: David UK 's message, "Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!" on Sun June 10, 2018 00:27:38

I spoke to both Tommy and Carl extensively about this time in question.

Unsurprisingly, both had entirely different views.

I never had the good fortune to discuss it with the great man (Waylon) as I am aware he was very reluctant to discuss the tour in any way.

There is an old saying, put four people into a room, tell them something of importance. Advise them to go away for 2 hours and then come back individually to give a report on what was said.

I can tell you that as a person who worked in top management roles, their stories will be totally at odds with each other. It is common sense when you think about it as everybody believes or sees what they want to believe or see.

Memories are a snapshot in time. My younger sister and I are only 13 months apart but our memories of our childhood are very different.

In my new book 'Legacies', fellow researcher Graham Pugh and I discuss this very point in depth. You must always remember one thing when assessing the life of BH and ES. He has sadly passed away and she still alive so really, the story 'out there' is very one sided.

By the way Dave, Prism and his his recording studio were very much along the way. Land was purchased and paid for, Plans with a local architect were drawn up and registered. Plus, regarding Prism, business cards were printed with Norman as the Manager -Sales. I possess a copy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!MulliganThu June 14, 2018 06:38:02
Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!MulliganThu June 14, 2018 07:20:26
Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!Mike CThu June 14, 2018 13:23:23
Re: Buddy's NY Apartment Up For Sale!David UKMon June 25, 2018 13:03:10

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.