VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:52:52 11/29/11 Tue
Author: patrick
Subject: please help

to all my friends sorry but no patrick can't use the inernet but you guys can write to patrick at is address

patrick v bakaturski r62877 p.o. 1000 menard, ill 62259 thank you.

To whom ever may be visiting my page. may your be blessed and full of happyness true friends are discerned not by prosperity but though the trails of adversity. in this state I wish to friends. I am a first time offender currently in i-doc at menard correctional center-max, or in the pit I am looking for a pen-pal to correspond with. I looking for for a friend or some thing more. you must know I do not have any access to the internet. a close friends set up this page for me. I have an e-mail patricklove1@ymail.com and patbakaturski@yahoo.com and patrickbakaturski@yahoo.com and patrickbakaturski@prisoninmates

I was born and raised in chicago ill on the north west side. logan squar. I went to schruz and clementa high school. I wenton to joliet jr college and grauated in 2002 from the eeas program. I then went to siv-c untile 04 when I droped out. here are a few things I like.

Music: rock, ahernative, euro rock, r&b some country and some rap. I can only get tapes without screws in them. you have to order all tapes from aproved i-doc venors which sucks. some venders charge 20 per tape. but if the tape is labled church sermen, bible study, or cristian

music. and has a return address to a church or religies orgazation. i-doc will lit those tapes in. they must state that the tape are given free of charge to inmates.
Sports: bace ball, womens basket ball, drag racing, ufc fighting and crazy rame shoes from japan.

Hobbies: drawing, reading novels, hrstory books, magazines and random stuff. alot of reading and drawing.

Tv Shows: sci-fi channle, history channle, comdey central, vh1, cmt, spike.
Well I would like like to thank all my friends in the world. had your letter not have found me, I would have never overcame the sadness of this place. you free me from this oppression; in that you bring a ray of light so overpowering that only joy could remain in my heart. because. of you I give up distress and a bandon fear. your letters only provoke happyness in heart. Thank You for all you have done for me. may god bless you and may your day be in his graces.

Name: Patrick V Bakaturski
B-Day: December 30,1980 Eyes: hz Hair: black hight & weight: 5'11, 230 lbs Home Town: Chicago Ill

my race: irish on my mother side, lithuanian russain on my fathers side
my favorite colors: blue for the chicago cubs, women in pink, black for the freedom of the nights sky, green for the irsih

my faviorite music: icp' the great milinko'', kid rock, eminem, black sabbathe, ozzy, creed, corn, kmfdm, lincon park cark calos santana, rap/hip-hop: eazy-e, eazy-duz-it, big pun, bone thugs, alicia keys, pink, i like any women with a good voice, country music: taylor swift, lonestar, montgomery gentry, leann rimes, toby keith, miranda lambert.

my favorite televson shows: nicis, daily show show, the colbert report, top shot, I like any gun shows, beging human, adult swim line up (manga on sat nights, rodot chicken, family guy) american geed, cangland, billy the exterminator, house, gac top 20 count down, vih top 20, bones, ufc fights, the 70s show, history channle line up, pawn stars, american pickers, and ww2 history shows, web soup, e soup, the top channles I watch are:amimal planet, nat geo, history channal, gac, comedy central, g4, amc, fx, syfy, usa, discovery.

movies: I like action, comedys, war strys, fighing movies, some love storys, true storys, I love 80s horror.

my history: high schools: schurz 95 to 96, roberto cementa dropped out spring of 97 colleges: joliet jr college, 2000 to 2002, got my aas in eeas, at the same time in the joliet job corps program, 1999 to 2002 siu-c from 02 to fall of 03.

games: spades, chess, soccer, hand ball sometime, puzzles: word search, sudkou, domminos.

hobbies: drawing, origami, painting, writing short storys.

books: art books, masters of deception, sop art books, noveels about war, action, sex, love, funny storys, irish history, russian history, how do draw books, tattoo, books, graphic novels, female nude books.

magazines: playboy, penthhouse, nat geo, popular science, art news, prison legal news, I like tattoo, lowriders, and mma magazines.

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. May this day find you in the best of health and spirits. I really know you have a good heart because you chose to read my profile. Many people look down on prisoners but at least you're willing to give a man a try which I am thankful for
Me, I'm a first-time offender seeking a woman with a kind heart and open mind. I am only looking to build a long-term friendship for now. I will write overseas but I can only write once every other month because the mail is always 20 to 30 days late here. I like to read long letters and I will talk about anything you want, all you have to do is ask.

To tell you a little about about myself I read many novels each month and I like art and history books. Since coming to prison I started drawing and I just started teaching myself how to paint. Mostly I do cards or draw Manga, flowers and other subjects. If you want me to try and draw you something just ask and I will do my best to make you happy. I also like to write short stories so if you give me any ideas I will write a story for you on any subject you want. I can do comedy to erotica it's all up to the reader.

I went to SIU-C from '02-'03 and I got my AA in EEAS from Joliet Junior college in '02. I was born and raised in Chicago Northwest side. If you want to know anything about me just ask. When you write me just tell me about yourself and what kind of relationship you're looking for.

In closing I hope to hear from you soon. May your days be full of joy and your nights full of happiness.

Sincerely,
Patrick

First Time Offenders Law

By patrick v bakaturski r62877 p.o. 1000 menard, ill 62259 thank you.

To all who read this letter I hope that you have a open mind. I am a first time offender who was sentenced to 40 year. I made a open plea of guilty to the attempt first degree murder and was senteenced to a maximum sentence of 30 years and a term of 10 years running consecutively. when I plead guilty I was told the judge would give me less time if I plead guilty yet the gave me the the max on one of my sentences. see in the state of Illinois there is some thing called Truth-in-sentencing which states if a defendant inflicts severe bodily in jury the sentence must be run cosecutively and know more then 85% can be given for good time. under the truth and sentencing laws if you are a first time offender the courts dont care.

The problem is that the courts in Illinois are not equired to take any miltigating factors under revieew and apply a fair sentence baed on those factors. the courts are allowed to totally ignore substantial mitigation presented to them by a defendant. for examole, if the defendent pleads, is a first time offender, if there is a strong rehabilitative potential of the defendant and if the defendant has other mitigatting evidence ti show the court. the standards of review need to be changed inorder for a more just sentencing system baced on rehabilitation not vengence. "the standard of review to be applied in determining whether a sentence is exessive is whether the trial judge abused his discretion in imosing that sentence. people v. lapoite (1981)."judges in the stateof Illinois do not have any guideline which tell them they cannot hand down mamimum sentences or that restrict there power in handing down long prison sentences. when a sentening judge fails to give proper consideration to mitigating factors the appellate court sides with the sentencing jugee 99% of the time because theres no laws governing how much time should be takens off of the maximum sentences for each mitigating factor. like I just stated there is no law which directs the senencing judge with reguards to how much time should be handed down. this is why I want a bill to be passed which will take the power out of the judges hands and put it in the voters. what I would like is the state of Illinois to change this error in the sentencing law and make the new law retroactive, so people in prison can put in for resentencing under the law just guidelines. I need the voters of the state of Illinois to ask localrpresentavive to write up a bill or allow the voters of the state of Illinois to vote on one.

Here are the new guide lines which I want that state of illinois to take under consideration:

1. repeal of the truth-in-sentencing law. allow all prisoners in the state of illinois to earn there why out of prison by lower the 100% and 85% good time laws to 50% sentencing term.

2. if you plead guilty to any offeenced you cannot be sentenced to more the 80% of the mamium time range of said offence.

3. if youare a first time offender and/or under the age of 18 years old you canot be sentenced to more the 65% of the mamimum time range of said offence. no one who is 16 or 17 years old can be sentenced to more then 30 years for muder or attemped murder.

4. if you are over 51 years old and have seved 25 years, said prisoner can asked to be put on parole. said prisoner will be taken back to sentencing court and the jugdes not parole board will review said prisoners record and health record to see if said prisoner is likely to repeat said offence again. if prisoner is in bad healt and there by could not pose a threat to the genarel public, the court must grant parole.

What I would like everyone who is reading this to understand is that everyone in prison can be rehabilitaed and everyone should get a second chance at life. if you give someone no hope of redemption or freedom then all you are doing is seeking vengence not justice. the whole point of sending anyone to prison is rehabilitate them not destrony soul. if you are a men of god or beleive everyone makes bad life altering choices, then I am asking you to pleace e-maill a copy of this letter to your state representavive and ask him or her her to support a bill to change the sentencing for the state of illinos.

If they say they themselves do not want to write bill then ask them if they could add it to the next election ballet, so the familes of the more them 46,000 inmates of the state of illinois can vote.
I am asking you if are a christain and love you fellow man, pleace e-mail a copy of they letter to all of your friends and print a copy off and mail it to your state reperesentavives with your name and as many other name you can get. ask your local church if they could sighn up for a first time offenders law being passed and the repeal of the truth-in-sentencing law which will allow all prisoners to file for resentencing under the new guidelines. in closing I thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I hope god puts in your heart to help me. to love the lored is the patheto knowledge and wiisdom. god bless you.

To contact your Representative:

Facebook and e-mail update May this kit find you in the best of health and spirits. I am writing you from seg ornge chush hit est house and sent guy outsent of menard. the next day the tacct team told me I and about 100 other guys had to move to west house. I refused houseing because I just bugged up. a officer told me today I got 90 days in seg the max. now I get out of seg on dec20,2011 10 days before my birthday. then I will have to do do lord weeks of seg kick out. I guess time is time plue menard has been looked down for 5 months. I have't been to store 4 months and I ran outoud in july so the only thing I dont have is my t.v. apart from that I am tring to stay positive On anther not the state shot down repealiing truth in seneneing by one vote whenit h in coming up again I dont know could some look up the bill whick was shot down and wite me in here if truth in sentencing gets repealed it will cut 20 years off my sentence I will get out 2025 not 2040 all of you are free yet 1000 of inmates like me cant earn are way to be free no one is in menard has hope for freedom so were always on lock down over the next the year I would ask all of you to take the time to call your local state rep also I want i-doc to change there classification rulas which state you have to be under 20 years inorder to go to a med/max prison if they reisa it 5 or 10 year to 25 or30 years then that would releave alot of stress at menard I need the name of some state reps I could write if you could e-mail me apaert from the above I am doing fine I could use some books or magaznes to read my familye is ok I guess its been 5+ months since any of them have writen me I got to call my grandma mom and there doing fine I havent gotten a visit this year maybe next year I will get some my mom is getting older so it hard for her to get down her I hope I can get more visits next year since I am in seg there no conitact visits untile I get out I going to end this kit here I hopeupon this message finding you all is well with you and your familes

love
patrick v bakaturski
r62877 p.o. box 1000 menard il 62259

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.