VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:16:43 03/26/10 Fri
Author: Martin Thomas
Subject: Class of 1964

Ran into this site while looking up the background of the Vanderlip's. This being inspired by seeing the Cartier exhibit in San Francisco's Legion of Honor where so many of many of the objects were for the Vanderbilts. Not being sure of any connection of Vanderbilt to Vanderlip my query brought me here.

I recall the graduation reception was in the Vanderlip home. Didn't fully appreciate it at the time.

The two teachers that stand out in my memory are J. Fulton Main and Edgar Stillman. Names I recall include Alan Bernstein, Frank Sweetzer, Eric Kroll and Larry Brown. I went on to Rockford College along with Jimmy Schechter.
I do recall Ned Depew going to soccer games with you, but I was a bad soccer player. Much more interested in poking around the stream that playing soccer.

All the best and thanks for putting this site up Ned

Martin

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.