VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: James A. Walker father of Tillmon A. (Telden)

Author:
Davanil Walker
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:42:36 07/23/12 Mon

James A. Walker b.1846 Alabama
married
Rebecca A. Grecian b. Mar 1842 they had 12 children in 1900 Rebecca listed only 7 living children.
James was alive in 1880 and was 34 yr old he died some time between 1887 and 1900, as she was listed as a widow in 1900 and her last pregnancy would have been in 1886.
children
Jefferson-1869 AR
Effie-1873 AR
Tillman-1875 AR
Luther-1879 AR
Daniel-1883
Theodosia-1889 (F)
James A. has listed his birth in Alabama and both his parents as in South Carolina. He and Rebecca lived most of their lives in Piney,Carroll Co. Arkansas for a time they lived in Jefferson Boone Co.AR..I have no info at all on the other children that are not listed their would be 5 that are not living by 1900.I cant seem to find much on Rebecca either..I'm stumped please help...
Any info anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank You All...Davanil Walker

Re

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.