VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:59:28 10/23/03 Thu
Author: Nurul izzati
Subject: Re: In reply to Viviana's message,'tom felton sucks'

Hey Viviana--you BITCH! I am speaking on behalf of TOM FELTON and his fans!!!

Why caNT you just fuck off?!!!! I mean, if you really hate Tom Felton THAT much, what the fuck r u doing posting a message on THIS SITE?!!! this site is for people who love and respect Tom Felton--not fucking losers such as yourself!!!

Get a life!! I'm NOT saying YOU should idolize Tom Felton or anything--I'm just saying TAKE YOUR FUCKING INSULTS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are ppl here who love and care about Tom FELTON and YOU KNOW THAT!! TOM FELTON is a very gorgeous person and he has such a great personality--and if YOU (Viviana) caNT see that, that is clearly your problem so talk all that bullshit somewhere else ok!!! Stop bothering us--(loyal Tom Felton fans)!!

To other ppl who have insulted Tom Felton on this site:
YOU FUCK OFF TOO!!! TAKE YOUR FILTHY INSULTS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

By the way,.....I LOVE YOU TOM FELTON--you are the best!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.