VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:58:49 11/20/03 Thu
Author: kayleigh gurney
Subject: oh dearrrrr toms girlfriend

As the subject of Toms apparent 'girlfriend'has been rumoured, i dont think that this is something to worry about. I mean as being only human and being a boy especially being who he is in relation to being a 'star'. I think its only naturel to have a girlfriend and be social as any normal person would. Er, derrrrrr its the 21st century. Not like hes married.

however, this may not be true!! From what i've heard some girl 'oblivious' to me reckons she saw his 'girlfriend'. But how could she possibly know that? He owns a private fishing area of where they were 'suposed' to of been spotted, so how could she of seen them when his area is not available to the public pedestrians without invitation from the current owner.

Going back to being human and having a 'normal' life. You fans need to get a life in terms of wanting him for yourself, i mean fair enough we all want a piece of him but just because he 'might' have a girlfriend doesnt even matter really because relationships dont last.Its only cool when your in the beginning of a relationship! People get bored you know!!!! :P

Any way the funny thing is,if he does have a girlfriend then i personally feel sorry for her being public enemy number one. Shes the envied by every fan who adores him!!! All i can say is meowwwwwwwwww!!! i think the person who can prove if she actually exsists will most likely be tempted to scratch her eyes out!!!

But if hes got a girlfriend then wowwww lucky girl!!!

I think that people crying them selves to sleep over this are pathetic. Hes entitled to anything he wants! Hes no different from anybody else apart from the fact that hes a good actor making him a huge,huge,star!

Who knows whether this matter is a fact or a stupid rumour but i wouldnt believe it until its proven !!!

All this aggrevation isnt worth nothing! So what if he has something you dont personally agree with! Alot of you are dreaming of him 24/7 and hopelessly waiting for an oppotunity to meet him.

If its possible to meet him then ok!! good for you! But until that happens shut the f*** up about all of this!!!

just setting you all straight on the matter of this girlfriend scare! So btw i'm not abitch incase your wondering if i am.

What annoys me is the fact people are so quick to judge at every oppotunity. People should just make sure of what they know and if their not sure then they should shut up!!!!!

all this havok and probably for nothing MAN!!!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :P LOVE YA ALL XX :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.