VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:25:58 11/20/03 Thu
Author: kayleigh g
Subject: -

On an oblivious subject only being a general public message,i would just like to say as any other ordinary person would that Toms success has been really rewarding. This is because all of his hard work at acting has paid off! I think that he is really cool!! I'm not a 100% completely devoted fan but isnt he just great? I would just like to ask the public whoevers reading this : 'In what way do you adore him? Looks or talent?'
In my opinion its both! lol but i would like people to give their opinions to me about either my current message or just clarify what exactly you like about him!

but,i'm abit mifted up about erm the publics statements as all i can seem to come across is bitching and brawling over Tom which is actually funny! Why are you all telling each other how sad one another is over their admiration of Tom Felton.Its particularly sweet that you all love him!

I think that prehaps you dont like daniel radcliff and rupert so much is because they play the goody goodys on the look out for things and so you prefer the excitable bad boy out to get you!! As the sort of character he plays in harry potter.

To be quite frank i think rupert and daniel are just as good actors as Tom! So they are all cool!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.