VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:46:49 11/21/03 Fri
Author: kayleigh
Subject: the obvious!!!

As being myself not actually being an obvious fan to this site,i'm just writing this post to provide stupid people with knowledge that really dont really how to shut up!!!

I like Tom felton because i think hes cool!!! I'm not the most madestfan amongst you lot though.

For the ppl who have bad manners and have nothing more decent and mature to say only know the simple words of 'hes ugly'.

Also this is a website designed as a fan based program to share your emotions on how u all feel about tom so why are everybody swearing at each other telling ppl to keep stuff to themselves wen it is so very clear why the website was made.;like derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr are u ppl thick or summik

If everybody wasnt supose to share their opinions then this site wouldnt of been made quite clearly its all about tom so wat are ppl talking about!!!!

;p

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.