VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:10:50 06/06/03 Fri
Author: A LIL BITCH THATS ANNOYED
Subject: GET A F_CKIN LIFE

What the Fuck is wrong with you lil bitches I DONT KNOW WHO TOM FELTON IS, AND I NEED TO STOP FUCKIN GETTING THOSE RETARDED E-MAILS FROM YOU LIL WHORES ABOUT HIM, I GET AN EMAIL SAYIN HELLA PERSONAL THANGZ ABOUT THIS GUY THAT I DONT KNOW AND TRUST ME IF I WAS HIM RIGHT ABOUT NOW I WOULD BE FUCKIN SCARED BECAUSE I WOULDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS STOCKING ME, WHY WONT YOU GET A LIFE AND STOP BULLSHITTIN IF YOU GUYS LIKE HIM SO MUCH THEN JUST KEEP IT TO YOUR SELVES BECAUSE YOU AINT GOING TO MEET HIM YOU AINT GOING TO GO WITH HIM YOU AINT GOING TO FUCK HIM SO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP SENDING ME THOSE FUCKING ANNOYIN ASS E-MAILZ
fRoM tHe bItCh NExT dOor

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.