VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:22:09 06/15/03 Sun
Author: Amelora
Subject: Re: Shut the Hell Up!!
In reply to: Truth 's message, "UGLY ASS BOY" on 22:10:34 06/03/03 Tue

I don't know where to start. You say that we all want his e-mail address so we can confess our love to him!?!? Excuse me but not all of us think like that obviusly you didn't read all of those messages! Some of us just think he's pretty cute and that he sounds nice. If you knew anything about him you would know that he is verry nice and smart! If you think he is so ugly than why the hell are you sitting here reading these posts? We are not the ones who have mind problems! You claim he is ugly yet you're on this website! I think you're just a worn out bitch who couldn't find someone half alive and close to you to strangle! We all think you are way out of line saying we're all mind cases. If you think we all want to invade his privacie and tell the whole world we're madly in love with Tom Felton you are wrong. I know that a lot of people got a kick out of all the girls who were begging for his email address. By the way are you really that stupid that you can't even spell Oh My God?!?!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.