VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:00:15 08/29/03 Fri
Author: ihateyouall
Subject: JUST PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um I've been reading these posts TRYING to understand the meaning behind the mayhem but, thank you, NO AVAIL, so, with no further ado, I'd like to piece together some RANDOM BULLSHIT that's been going around:

- TOM FELTON HAS DOWN SYNDROME: Whoever came up with this SHIT is seriously FUCKED UP and needs mental assistance IMMEDIATELY. He DOESN'T have D.S. nor was this on the news/in the newspaper/on his website. NOBODY has ANY proof whatsoever of this and NOBODY CARES. I REPEAT, NOBODY CARES. He could be a transvestite/mentally retarded/escaped insane asylum victim for all 99.99999% of the population cares, so SHOVE IT.

- TOM FELTON HAS TOURETTES: Somebody, obviously, didn't think down syndrome sounded convincing enough so they made up this disturbing rumor as a follow-up. Once again, it's not your F*CKING BUSINESS nor is it true so SHUT THE F*CK UP.

- TOM FELTON IS DATING "NAOMI"/EMMA WATSON/"LYNETTE"/GRANDMA GOOSE/THE PINK RANGER: I don't care WHAT your friend-of-a-friend in Canada or your "pal" in London has to say. There IS no Naomi or Lynette and whoever's making up these names needs to come clean. Tom could date whoever he wants, and none of you would be able to do a thing to stop it. HE'S A HUMAN BEING, NOT A SLAB OF MEAT. Can I make myself -ANY- clearer??????

The people on this bored are disturbing and distasteful. I used to think you were all just slightly unhinged, now it's beyond a shadow of a doubt. I'm SOOO far past trying to reason w/you guys. I'm JUST PISSED and ANGRY and I HOPE YOU ALL realize how shameful your FUCKING LIVES ARE.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.