VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:37:48 10/14/03 Tue
Author: April
Subject: Tom Felton

Hey ppl, I know that alot of you probably do have a large obsession over Tom Felton. I don't know him, and I know he doesn't know me. And, as much as I would like to meet him I know that reality is where we all belong. You can't spend your whole life trying to meet him. He probably has some famous ppl that he obssesses over too, but, don't we all. But, do you think he is going to spend every bit of his free time on trying to meet them or spread lies about them. And, I hate you little bullshit girls who are always saying oh he's gay, or he is my boyfriend, or I'm gonna sleep with him tonight. Because, I haven't met him and I don't know him personally but, I bet that he is better than that. Alot, better than that. Most of you are just trying to bring your bull shit ideas to real life. News Flash, he doesn't want you. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. It's not gonna help him any more than it's gonna help you. If I was in his position I would probably have a body gaurd around me every time I went some where. Some of the shit you ppl say is really scary.How would you like it if you got thousands of e-mails, daily of ppl saying they love you, or they want to have your kids, or whatever, and you don't even know them. And, if any of you actually do have his e-mail adress, and you do write him fluently, yet, you still never get a reply, it's probably because he is scared to death of you. No one is going to write you back if they fear for there life. Uhm, uh, DUH!! Hello, don't you all get it. He is a person, the same as you, and the same as me. He does put his pants on one leg at a time, and he still brushes his teeth, and he still does normal ppl stuff. He goes to movies, he goes shopping, he has litlle crushes, he even has obsessions. The only difference between him and all of you is that he doesn't take his obssessions or his little crushses too far. You all do. And, I do have to admitt that I understand why you are obssessed with him, he is fine, and he is a good actor, and from the looks of it he is good at alot of things, but, it still doesn't give you the right to be the way you are towards him. And, now I feel like I am talking to my five year old cousin, The only difference, he understands what I am saying. Leave Tom, and his family alone, They don't want any involvement with you at all. And if you do want the truth, then e-mail me at: me_always@epals.com. I don't know him, but I know alot about him. so, if you want the real story, ask for the real story.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.