VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: ~*IN the Bedroom*~

Author:
rosanna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:23:32 12/27/02 Fri

Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald Crane returned home after a long day at Crane industries. Not wanting to be bothered she quietly made her way up the stairs and to her bedroom. Opening the door she stepped in and began undressing.She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.Stepping in she sighed as the water hit her body.Finishing up,she turnedthe water off and stepped out.Wrapping her body in a towel,she went to the sink and looked in the mirror."What if they find out?" she thought."They'll never look at me the same again."But secrets always came out and she knew it. Oh she knew all right.Knew by experience. slipping on her black silk langerie, she slowly walked out of the bathroom.Turning after shutting the door she gasped."What are you doing here?"

"Oh please stepmommy, you know exactly why im here."

"Fox you could of at least made your presence known.''

"But its so much more fun just watching you when you dont know Im there."

"ugh your such a charmer."

"Well thats what Im known for."But you know that because you've already succumbed to my charms.How long has it been now?Two months without any one finding out our dirty little secret. But stepmommy,how much longer do you think we can keep it from everyone. These walls aren't exactly soundproof you know."

"Well thats what the music is for Fox."

''And i thought you just played it to get in the mood"

"I dont need music to turn me on sweetheart, I have you."

"Well,well,well stepmommy, aren't you eager today?"

"Oh shut up and kiss me."

"My wish is your command."

Swiftly he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him.He leaned down and kissed her. Kissed her hard and passionately.She moaned at the feeling of his tounge in her mouth.Wanting more she moved her hands to his hair and ran her hands through it. He moaned at her touch and pulled her closer to him. But suddenly she pulled away from him.

"Whats wrong Theresa?"

"Nothing,I'm just really hot right now"

"Yes that you are."

"Fox, I dont know about this anymore."I mean its wonderful and everything,but I dont know how much longer i can take it. Im so scared that everyone will find out.Do you know the way they'll look at me?I just couldn't deal with it. Im so ashamed."

"Ashamed? Theresa theres nothing to be ashamed about.We're not actually doing anything wrong.I mean Julian and you aren't exactly married and its not like hes sticking to his vows either."

"I dont care what Julian does>"

"The what are you afraid of Theresa?What?Oh I get it now. Your afraid Ethans going to find out. Well Theresa newsflash it doesnt matter what Ethan thinks, he married to Gwen,you know that."

"I dont want Ethan"

"Oh please Theresa,the only reason your here with me is because everytime we're together,you feel like its revenge against Ethan."

"Fox thats not true."

"Oh isnt it? Then what are you afraid of theresa?"

"Im afraid that Im falling for you" she said quietly but he heard her loud and clear.

"Oh,I uh oh,I see.Well I mean I like you too.I like you alot but I uh....."

"Fox its alright.I know your not a commitment type of guy.This arrangement is only that. An arrangement.No strings attatched right"

"But you just said...."

"Forget about what I said,it doesnt matter.All that matters is that we're here, together now. We're only together till morining and then the show begins again. We act like we despise each other, have a little tiff and work.Then we get back home and the tables turn.Lovers at night,enemies by day.Right?"

"Yes unfortunately.Theresa if you dont want to tonight,its alright.I mean if your sad......"

"Who said anything about not being with you tonight? I want to be with you.Actually I need to be with you.All day long i count the hours till we can be together.I dont feel alive until your inside be. You light me on fire Fox.And that flame only burns when your around and...

"shhhh he whispered as he ran his finger across her luscious lips.
Perfect lips.He turned around and walked towards the stereo. He turned on the stereo and a slow and sensual beat filled the room. He wondered if Ethan was awake and could hear it.If he was, he knew that Ethan would know exactly what was going on in Theresa's room. Oh if only he could see the look on Ethans face.It would be priceless. he knew for a fact that ethan still loved Theresa. If he ever found out that he had been with his Theresa, Ethan would go ballistic. But Ethan had always gotten everything. "But not this time" fox thought as a snicker slipped through his lips. He turned around and looked at Theresa,just as the singer started pouring out the song she sang.

You've got me wrapped up in you
Somehow you lead me in
Into your web of bittersweet
of ecstasy and sin

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

I feel like and angel falling down
from grace

Theresa looked into his eyes and smiled. Pulling her towards the bed, he gently laid her down.He slowly moved on top of her and began kissing her again.Slowly moving down her neck.Theresa moaned softly as she felt his lips trail down her neck towards her collar bone. the world was lost to her, and all that existed was the two of them. She closed her eyes as he kissed her lips again.

I try to run but i keep on falling
Everytime i turn around
I hear your voice
and it keeps on calling
Im bound theres no way out
no way out

His hands touched every inch of her body.Moving his hands to the hem of her nightie, he pulled it over her head.Placing his lips on her now exposed skin he feasted on her neck and began to move down.Kissing his way down the valley between her breasts. Placing his lips on her right nipple her bagan to lick her. Theresa body became frenzied as he moved to her other breast. Slowly he moved down even more and kissed her stomach as her inched towards the spot that he knew would drive her wild.He moved towards her center amd kissed it. She wrapped her hands in his hair as he delved his tounge into her. Doing unimaginable things to her,Theresa called out his name, begging him for more.

"Oh god Fox,Oh yes!!!!"

He smiled as he focused on her again. Her body began to shake as she finally came. He moved back up her body and kissed her, long and hard.

You wanted me to want you
And I couldnt help myself
You became my addiction
and I wanted nothing else

She flipped him over and began to kiss his chest. Moving down to his boxers, she placed her hands in the waistband and pulled them off.She touched him softly and ran her fingers down the length of him.She leaned down and placed her lips around him.He sighed as he felt himself be placed in her mouth.He began to pant and moan as she sucked him.

I feel like im trapped inside these walls
Trying to find my way

Not wanting to come in her mouth he touched her shoulder and she moved back up his body.Not able to wait any longer, he flipped them over and positioned himself against her center.Looking into her eyes he smiled at her and she sighed as she felt him thrust into her. She instantly placed her hands in his hair as he began to move slowly into her.She quickly found his rhythm and thrusted back.

"Oh god Theresa, you feel so good"

"Oh...Fox...yes" was all she could get out.

Everytime i turn around
I hear your voice
and it keeps on calling
no way out

His pace began to quicken and she began to moan louder.Her nails dug into his back and he groaned at the sensation. Theresa began to feel dizzy and couldnt catch her breath.

Its like a dream
you cant wake up from
Its the hunger
that cant be satisfied

Moving faster Fox knew that she would come soon.he began to slow down allowing her a chance to come.

No matter how I try
theres no escape

With one last hard thrust she flew over the edge.He came a few seconds later. Breathing hard,they focused on each other.He nuzzled his face into her neck and she sighed.

Everytime i turn around
I hear your voice
and it keeps on calling
no way out

Fox felt different.This time had been different. More special then all the other times. Looking into her eyes he finally realized what it was. Not knowing what to say, he said the first thing that popped out.

"I love you"

Theresa looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh Fox, i love you too. I Love you so much."

He pulled her close to him and whispered his "i love yous" again and again. he couldnt believe he was in love.It was an amazing feeling.And even more amazing was the fact that she loved him too.

Theresa looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"I think this is the beginning of the rest of our lives."

"I think so too"

Placing her head on his chest she drifted off to sleep.He watched her sleep for a while, but finally let the lethargy take over him, he fell asleep, his arms wrapped tightly around his love. What ever was to come, they'd face it together.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: ~*IN the Bedroom*~ chapter 2Rosanna and Agnes20:26:09 12/29/02 Sun
Re: ~*IN the Bedroom*~Dana21:58:03 04/17/03 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.