VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Dont talk to her!

Author:
kelly
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:37:07 12/28/02 Sat

Don't talk to her!-Chapter 1

Theresa walks into the cafe.She sees Ethan sitting at a table drinking a coffee and reading a law book..

She turns to walk out but Fox stops her.He asks where are you going?

Theresa tells him to look and see who is there.Fox tells her i know hes here i seen him.

Theresa says to him yeah well if he sees me here hes gonna think i followed him here.

Fox tells her don't worry about what he thinks.You are with me now and he just needs to deal with the fact that he had you and now i have you so you have no reason to follow him around anymore.

Theresa says "Yeah well still".

Fox says Still nothing just forget about him being here and keep your eyes on me.

Make him think you didn't notice him.

Just then Ethan turns around and sees Fox and Theresa heading for there table.Hes trying to decide rather he should go say hi or just stay at his table.He tells himself i'll just sit here and see if they come over here if they don't i'll stop by there table before i leave.

He knows he still loves her but he is now married to Gwen and she is about to have his baby in less then a month but he still wants to tell Theresa how much he still does care about her.He wonders will she even care anymore.

Beth walks up to take Fox's and Theresa's order..Theresa says Hello Beth.Beth says hello Theresa,hello Fox..Fox says yeah hello.They order a cup of coffee and a sandwitch.

When Beth leaves Theresa asks Fox why did you act that way to Beth she has been a friend of my familys for years..Foxs tells her i don't trust that women.Her mom has been in the hospital so many times and no one ever knows why..Fox says Hmm..I wonder why?Theresa tells him oh will you just stop acting like such a child.You don't know her and Beth has always been nothing but nice to my family.She was gonna marry Luis after high school but well never mind its a long story and i don't wanna get into it now.Right now all i wanna do is drink my coffee and eat my sandwich and get out of here before he sees me.

Beth brings there coffee and sandwich.Thanks Beth says Theresa sure no problem replies Beth if you need anything else please just ask.Theresa Thanks again Beth but we won't be staying long.Beth asks wh..oh you don't need to say anything i know..Theresa yeah.Beth turns and walks away from the table heading back to the counter to wait on some people there.

Mean while Ethan is ready to leave the cafe and he decides to go say hi before he leaves.He puts his coat on and heads for there table.Foxs noticed he is heading for there table.He tells Theresa i am going to the bathroom be right back.He gets up and walks toward the bathroom.He walks toward Ethan and grabbs him my the arm and tells him come with me.Ethan turns around and walks to the back of the cafe with Fox.Foxs tells him i'm telling you right now..Don't go and talk to Theresa just walk out of here like you didn't even know she was here.Ethan asks why?Foxs tells him because she is finally starting to get over you and you going to talk to her is just gonna bring everything back and she don't need that we are happy together you are happy with Gwen so leave it at that.Ethan is thinking "man if you only knew how unhappy i am with Gwen"Foxs tells him you made your choice now deal with it and stay away from Theresa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Dont talk to her! chapter 2Kelly16:38:20 12/28/02 Sat
Re: Dont talk to her!Shaquanna Jones05:13:39 05/22/03 Thu
your a poof, read thisAndrew21:51:38 10/12/03 Sun

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.