VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Goodbye

Author:
Kelly
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:40:59 12/28/02 Sat

Dear Ethan,
Well,It seems things are really over for you and i.
I know this is going to be hard for you to believe but i'm kinda happy that it is over.
Now that your marryed to Gwen i'm gonna stop chasing you like a love sick teenager and try to move on with my life.No its not gonna be easy but it must be done.
Maybe some day i'll find a new love someone i can love and to love me back..Yes that seems like a wonderful idea.
Let this be my final note to you before i say good bye for good.

I did love you and i still do but times have changed.I wanna be a new woman even if i have to do it without you.
We spent some wonderful times together.Do you remember?Sure you do,How could you forget the time on the beach.I remember all to well.Do you?
Thats one time we both shared together that will never be forgottan.You must believe me when i tell you i NEVER meant to hurt you when i went and followed Julian to get him to take you back into the family..I didn't think things would get so out of hand and i would do something that will haunt me for the rest of my life but i can't say its a total lose..I have my baby my sweet little Ethan.Ethan isn't it amazing how something so wonderful can come out of something so wrong?

Well Ethan i'm about to finish this up and say good bye but before i do there is one last important thing i must say.With a love as true as ours it never dies but things happen and you must be forced to let go just remember i love you and i always will but now that you are married to Gwen.I need to look out for me and my baby.I need to put my best foot forward and move on.Someday you may come to realize what we had was something special something good but the truth is you have no one to blame but yourself.

Ok well,I have come to the end..Hopefully someday i will find another love as true as ours was..

All my Love,
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald "Crane"

PS:Good luck with all you do!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.