VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Still Holding Out For You

Author:
DeAnn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:37:02 01/09/03 Thu

Prologue
Theresa drove fast to the airport she couldn't believe what he did. She trusted him and she just fell in love with him. Tonight she was going to tell him she loved him, until everything came out from Rebecca.

*Flashback*

Rebecca: Theresa and Julian were never married and the reason I know this is because I found out from Bruce.

Theresa looked shocked and everyone else did too, but Theresa was happy she could be with Fox now. Theresa looked at Fox, he looked upset and worried he mouthed "Please forgive me..." and she looked confused.

Rebecca: And now we expose Theresa not being a Crane. So she should get the hell out of this house.

Theresa: Okay, I understand. Fox what's wrong?

Rebecca: This is the best part yet...Fox helped me find out you were not a Crane and he helped me to expose the tramp and slut you really are.

Ivy: Congratulations son. I am proud of you! I actually thought you liked Theresa. I mean you were always nice to her.

Ivy looks at Theresa, as Theresa's whole world crumbled around her...

Ivy: Well Theresa it looks like luck or fate or whatever you call isn't on your side.

Ethan: Mother...knock it off .

Gwen: Ethan, you don't need to be in this discussion.

Ethan: Well, your mother, and my mother should leave Theresa alone.

Gwen: Alright, whatever you say...

Ivy: No, I want that tramp out of my house.

Theresa: Don't worry...I need to pack some things, then I'll go.

Theresa ran out of the room and ran upstairs crying so hard she fell on her bed and cried till she picked herself up packed a few clothes and decided she would leave Harmony. Theresa walked downstairs Ivy, Ethan, and Fox were waiting for her.

Ivy: Today is a day to celebrate. We all are going to the Seascape to celebrate.

Ethan: Mother.

Ivy: Ethan dear, this girl deserved everything. See Theresa? You should know now that NO Cranes like you.

Fox tries to get Theresa to look at her but she doesn't. Tears flow down Theresa's face as she tries to look at Ethan, but can't...

Theresa: Goodbye Ethan...have a nice life.

Theresa runs out of there and never looks back.

Ethan: Damn you Fox, I knew you would hurt Theresa!

Ethan walks away and Ivy is smiling .

Ivy: Don't worry dear, you did a marvelous job.

Fox just scowls and walks up the stairs to his room as he gets there he gets her picture out and he whispers, "Theresa I am so sorry..."

*End of Flashback*

Theresa got on the plane she was going somewhere far from Harmony, far from him, he broke her heart She thought he wouldn't.

Theresa: Goodbye Harmony....

As the plane took off...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Still Holding Out For You chapter 1DeAnn16:38:17 01/09/03 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.