VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Consequence of Choices

Author:
InSpIrEd
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:52:29 01/23/03 Thu

Disclaimer: I donít own any of the Passions stuff!
Summary: Chapter 1: Ethan is marrying Gwen and he loves Theresa, though he canít admit it. Meanwhile, Theresa is sure sheíll will Ethan back!

This is my first Passions fan ficÖhope you like it! Oh, and Iím not American so I donít write Ďmumí like Ďmomí. Italics are thoughts.

A tear ran down Theresaís tanned face as Ethan told her that he was going to marry GwenÖand not her. She was shocked and felt numb but before long, the sobbing and the heartbreak began. Thatís when she vowed to win him back. She didnít know how but she knew Ethan was her one true love and she wasnít going to let him make the biggest mistake of his life.

Theresa couldnít bare to look Ethan in the eye any longer. She sped away, returning to the Crane mansion. Tears almost blinded her vision, she could barely see, as she flung the doors of the mansion open. In a split second, she had bumped into a masculine body. She looked up and wondered who it could be. He had nice blond hair; chocolate brown eyes and he looked gorgeous! He wore a plain, white T-shirt, leather jacket, faded jeans and cute smile. Theresa felt embarrassed to have been so clumsy and quickly wiped the tears from her face.

The stranger laughed. "Great way to meet my step mummy."

Theresa stared at him, confused.

"Stepmum? What are you talking about? I donít even know you!" But I wouldnít mind getting to, she thought to herself with a smile.

"Well, Iím Ivy and Julianís son and since youíre married to my dad, then youíre my stepmum. Anyway, Iím Nicholas Foxworthy Crane but forget all those names and call me FoxÖmum," he said, knowing itíd embarrass her to call her "mum".

"Wow, they never told me about you," Theresa replied, trying to take all the information of the night in.

"Itís not surprising when they sent me to the other side of the planet because my mother was too busy with my brother, Ethan!" Fox explained.

As soon as Theresa heard that last word, she felt the pain in her heart once again. Tears welled up in her eyes automatically.

Fox must have realised because he asked, "Is there something wrong?"

She didnít want to talk any more. Theresa pushed past Fox and bolted up the stairs into her room and flopped down onto her bed and sobbed. It seemed like forever before she gained control of herself. When she did, she got changed into her white, silky nightie, ready to drown her sorrows in a deep sleep. Before Theresa did though, she walked quietly over to Little Ethanís cot. He was fast asleep and he looked so graceful. How she wished she could be like her baby, being filled with unconditional love.

Then there came a knock on the door that distracted her from her thoughts. She walked over and opened it. There stood Fox, holding a cup of warm milk in his strong hands. Suddenly, she remembered of the times when sheíd open the door and Ethan would be there. Tears came streaming down her face once again.

"Oh, man, please donít cry again. I just wanted to drop this cup of milk off and Iíll be gone," he pleaded her to stop.

"NoÖitísÖitís not yourÖfault," Theresa managed to say in between sobs.

"Here, drink this." Fox handed her the warm milk.

Theresa took it a took a sip of it. It calmed her down.

"Now donít think Iím the "goody two shoes, helping everyone" type Ďcause Iím not. Iím just doing what anyone would do for an unhappy "mum"." Or maybe itís because youíre so incredibly beautiful.

She smiled. It was nice to know someone actually cared. "Come in," she offered without thinking.

"Are you sure thatís a good idea?" he asked, moving his gaze down to her nightie, as Theresa looked at his T-shirt and boxers on his body.

"Well, I kinda want someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on," she said, hopeful. And I want that someone to be you

"I guess I canít disobey my step-mother because I surely donít want to be smacked!"

So Fox entered the room. He gazed at the sleeping baby Ethan.

"Heís a cute one. I have another half brother," Fox remarked.

Theresa sat on the bed and started crying again. It took Fox a while to realise that Theresa was crying because of Ethan. He walked over and sat next to Theresa and put an arm on her shoulder. She cried uncontrollably into his chest.

"Why did he choose her? Why did she have to be pregnant with his child? Why? WHY?"

"Shhh, donít cry. He doesnít deserve your tears."

"But I loved him and I still do!"

"Ok, I seriously need to get updated on the juicy goss thatís been happening here. I have no clue whatís going on," Fox protested.

So Theresa stopped crying and told him everything from the end of Gwen and Ethanís engagement to her and Ethanís unsuccessful wedding to the night with Julian to her near death experience to now. They talked long into the night until they both fell asleep, next to each other until the morning sun.

The Next morningÖ

Theresa hesitantly opened her eyes to face the new day to discover a set of brown eyes gazing at her.

"You know, you sleep like a baby," Fox said with a grin.
She blushed.

"I canít believe we spent the night together in your room on the first night we met! Now even I didnít expect that!" Fox continued jokingly.

She pretended to be offended and chucked a pillow at him, which only started a pillow fight. Little Ethan woke up and Theresa picked him up. Fox and her started laughing when Baby Ethan drooled on him. Fox opened the door for Theresa and she walked out, only to find Ivy and Ethan walking past. They looked up and saw Theresa with Fox. Ethan turned red and looked like he was going to explode.

"Youíre back, honey? I didnít see you come in!" Ivy cried, hugging her son.

"What were you doing in Theresaís room?" Ethan questioned with a disapproving glare. If I find out that you did anything to her, Iíd kill you, half brother or not!

"Nice to see you too, bro," Fox replied sarcastically.

"You havenít answered my question, bro," Ethan hissed.

"We were just talking and fell asleep," Theresa answered for Fox.

Ethan didnít sound too convinced but didnít pursue anything more in the matter because Theresa was the one that replied. He was jealous and hurt that Theresa had already found a "replacement" for him. He stomped off downstairs for breakfast.

Fox looked at Theresa, smiling. "That was a nice save, Mrs. Crane."

"Donít call me that or "mum" for that matter! Call me Theresa."

"Ok, Theresa. All I know for sure about you and Ethan is that Ethanís jealous about you and me in the bedroom last night," Fox said with a wink.

She gave him a slight punch and laughed. "Well, he shouldnít be. We didnít do anything!"

"I had a great time, maybe we could do that again some time!"
Iíd love to! "YeahÖin your dreams!" Theresa laughed.

She walked down the stairs with him. She now had the weapon to win Ethan back from Gwen. And his name was Nicholas Foxworthy Crane.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Consequence of ChoicesInSpIrEd21:01:45 01/23/03 Thu
Consequence of Choices- Chapter 3: Are Fox's feelings for Theresa just part of the plan?InSpIrEd21:14:51 01/23/03 Thu
Consequence of Choices- Ch 4: Theresa and Fox go to the beach as temps RISE! Ethan spy on the pair.InSpIrEd21:29:00 01/23/03 Thu
Consequence of Choices- Chapter 5: Mistakes and the TruthInSpIrEd21:47:35 01/23/03 Thu
Consequence of Choices- Chapter 6: Broken HeartInSpIrEd04:38:46 02/07/03 Fri

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.