VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Emotions chappy 1

Author:
candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:31:46 03/12/03 Wed

Its over and done, but the heartache lives on inside (yeah yeah)
And who is the one you're clinging to, instead of me
tonight.......
Miguel stood at Kays doorway watching her sing.she sung like an angel.Miguel shook his head.No he was going to break the news to Kay.he was going to marry Charity even with Kays baby being born.But she was so peaceful and beautiful so he watched on.
~And where are you now?
Now that I need you
Tears on my pillow
Where ever you go go
I'll Cry me a river
That leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart
In the words of a broken heart~
The words hit miguel like a ton of bricks.If he left kay she would have no one.Sam had been shot while on duty.grace had left Sam for david long ago,Jessica and simone had been in a car accident, and Charity hated kay.Miguel was her only comfort.
~ Its just emotions, taking me over
caught up in sorrow, lost in the song
But if you don't come back, come home to me darling
Don't you know theres nobody left in this world to hold me tight
(Dont cha know)There's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight~
Kay would be all alone. He couldn't Bear to see Kay like that.As MIguel watched on he realized how beautiful and graceful Kay was, swiveling her hips to the song."oh Miguel!!!!111"Kay said blushing

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.