VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:24:40 05/01/03 Thu
Author: Trevor/TJ
Subject: You are right. They are heros because their peers and my kids and their friends and peers will be hassled just that much less, and be able to find a safe place to be the people that God created them to be. I was so proud to hear on the radio this morning that a new HS in my district has started a GSA. Proud of those kids, and of course the ones here. Thank you!
In reply to: Dano 's message, "I wonder how many of these young GSA members really think of themselves as heroes? Not many, I suspect. I remember when Chris was forming his GSA he wrote (Iím paraphrasing here to the best of my memory) ďIím no hero. Iím just tired of being hassled every day at schoolĒ. Real heroes often donít think of themselves in that way, but lots of other people understand that all these kids truly are heroes. And lots of people are inspired by their courage. I know I am." on 13:43:59 05/01/03 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.