VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: I CANT GET OVER IT

Author:
Vickie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:49:07 11/09/04 Tue
In reply to: EMMA 's message, "I CANT GET OVER IT" on 15:32:59 11/05/04 Fri

Emma, I am so sorry you are having to go through this. What you are dealing with and the feelings you are having are all normal, so don't think you are feeling anything that others have not.
Have you thought about any post abortive supports groups? I think you might want to think about talking to your boyfriend, explain to him how you feel. YOur parents too. It may be hard at first, but you will feel better after you do.
I am here if you want anyone to listen or anything ok?
Vickie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: I CANT GET OVER IT

Author:
Cara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:19:50 11/16/04 Tue

When I read your story I felt like you were telling my story. We had a very similar experience. I was in a great relationship for 3 years...5 years now because I had my abortion Dec 5th 2003, almost 2 years in about 3 weeks. If you want to talk let me know...I've never done this before (posted something like this) but it's been two years and I cry almost every other night...the pain is emense. I understand!
I like your name that was the name we had picked out for the baby!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.