VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: Freedom

Author:
Wendy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:04:32 04/09/05 Sat
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Freedom" on 05:09:54 02/12/05 Sat

Hi Sarah, I had an abortion when I was in University, two weeks before my graduation and I thought it was the right thing to do at that time. I look back now and do not regret my decision because I was not ready for a child with a man that only wanted me for sex. Four years later with a good job and a great boyfriend I look back and keep wondering how different my life would be if I had my child with me now. I know I could have handled it and I believe in fate that things would have worked out. I know I can't go back and change things, I must keep moving forward, but openly and honestly about my experience and loss. I always dreamed I would have kids and I know I will, but sometimes I wish I had the one I lost. Just be open and don't put the bad memories to the back of your head because that's what I did and now 4 years later, they are coming back very strong and now I need to face it all over again in order to heal. I hope that you do not have any bad experiences, but we need to acknowledge the things that happen to us, good or bad. Take Care

Wendy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.