VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: does it get better?

Author:
Victoria
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:24:17 05/20/05 Fri
In reply to: Pamela 's message, "does it get better?" on 02:22:10 04/09/05 Sat

I hope you get to see my post... I realize your post is rather old. I am 30 years old, and I had an abortion two days after my 16th birthday. By the time I was 20, I STILL felt the pain every day. I used to cut myself too.... I was also bulemic because I didn't even think I deserved food. I felt dirty, guilty, and alone. By 25 years old, I was able to look back at 16 year old girls objectively, and see how very young they really are. They aren't "women" yet. They are well on there way, but life hasn't given them enough experience yet, enough "strength" yet, to make decisions like that..... What I want to say is this..... Would you want a child (which you were) who made a decision, and regretted it deeply to suffer like you do for the rest of her life? If your very best girlfriend in the world had an abortion at 16 years old, would you want her to suffer forever? You are maturing and blossoming into a strong, powerful woman. In 10 more years, I promise you, you will be confident, and you will realize that at 16 you were just a child yourself. Don't beat yourself up.... please don't. Just take what you've learned, and use it to become stronger. You'll have a child (or children) someday, and you'll appreciate them a lot more than a lot of new moms do. You'll be a loving mother, because I can tell you are a kind soul. Good people hurt after abortions.... You must forgive yourself. You deserve to feel good about yourself. You are forgiven in God's eyes. I can almost guarantee it. I'll send him a quick prayer for you tonight too! :) I wish you the best life possible! It hurts me, to see you go through almost exactly what I did, and I want you to overcome and forgive yourself like I finally have. Life can be beautiful, woman.... you just have to let it.

Love,
Victoria

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.