VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: Someone Help Me Cope with This Pain

Author:
Scott
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:24:54 06/01/05 Wed

It breaks my heart to read of the pain you are going through. When I was 19 I got a girl, also 19, pregnant. We decided to have the abortion, and both of us have gone through the same sort of guilt you are. It is normal that you feel so bad. You do not and should not suffer through this alone. There are programs like Project Rachel and other resources like Silent No More with information on how you can heal. The only path for me and my girlfriend was to turn to God to heal. Speaking to a priest and admitting what we had done was a frightening and emotional experience, but it assured me that God loves me and forgives me for what I have done. The pain and regret will linger-- it has been 5 years now, but it will heal with time and with the hope of God's love. Please turn to God.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Someone Help Me Cope with This Pain

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:37 06/04/05 Sat

Scott,

You are a wise man. I am sorry that you had to go through so much to gain that wisdom, but you are doing what you need to do to resolve the emotional and spiritual issues, and God WILL bless you with healing.

Pat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.