VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: ONe of those days

Author:
Hannah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:06:07 07/04/05 Mon

Sorry I'm having one of them days.

back in October 2002 I had an abortion. I was 17, too young, couldn't provide, and was just beginning life so I opted to have an abortion. As much as I wanted and loved the child I had to do the best thing for me. I think about my angel all the time and ever now and then talk about it. I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd baby, I have a 17 month old daughter already to a man whom I love. Anyway,.. I have joined a website with some of the other girls have angels either via nature of abortion. Anway, the board mod just spoke to me saying that other girls on the board feel uncomforatable about me mentioning my angel baby and for me to not mention it again. WEll that has upset me! tis ok for them to talk about their angel babies but because I had an abrtion its wrong for me to love and think of my baby,.. :(,...

Grrr

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: ONe of those days

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:02 07/05/05 Tue

Hannah.. Please email me. I have some resources to share with you about post abortion healing. Email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
Also, this offer is open to anyone.
Hope this helps.
Diane Cheryl

[> Subject: Re: ONe of those days

Author:
Erika
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:14:40 07/16/05 Sat

What a load of it, don't listen to those other people on the board, i think its great that you still remember and think of your baby. I know I do, it isnt easy, you are blessed with 3 beautiful children

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.