VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: Scared

Author:
Kris
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:59:20 08/14/05 Sun
In reply to: jen 's message, "Scared" on 06:22:56 08/13/05 Sat

http://www.safehavenministries.com/

Dear Jen,

Please visit the above site and take a look around there. There are so many women that are in the same spot you're in.

I would also like to encourage you to look up a center here in your area:

http://www.pregnancycenters.org/advantage.asp

Many of these centers provide free post-abortion counseling and I think you would benefit from such a program.

I am so sorry you're going through so much - please post again and let us know how you're doing.

Hugs,
Kris

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Scared

Author:
julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:32 11/22/05 Tue

I hear you. I and my hubby are involved in our careers and thought no time for kids. So two months ago I had a medical abortion. Told myself early on, just cells that sort of thing. Just after I was very relieved. Now the implications have hit me and no it wasnt right for me. By the way here in Canada its legal and free. So easy and yes I was treated well. But now I know it wasnt right. Not deeply depressed but it does bother me. So I guess we just make our peace the best we can and try to do better from now on

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.