VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Emma
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:15:53 08/16/05 Tue

Three weeks ago i was at a party and my drink got spiked with GHD, i didint know what had happened to me but knew i had woke up with no clothes on next to one of the lads, i had bruises all at the tops of my legs and pains down below, i asked what had happened and he just threatened me and said i agreeded to it so dont go to the police and that it werent him that spiked my drinks it was one of the other lads. I have today found out i am pregnant, i have wanted a baby for so long since i had an abortion 4 years ago, when i was just 16, but now i dont know what to do. I have not gone to the police or anything i have just been trying to get on with my life but i love this baby so much, but i have to see the lad every day as we live a few doors away from each other and i can not have him in my babies life and am scared what he would do if he did find out i was pregnant. i promised myself after my first abortion i would never do that again but now it has come to it i dont know what i should do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:40 08/16/05 Tue

Dear Emma,

Do you have family or supportive friends you can go to? You need some support here. I also want to urge you to call a Rape Crisis hotline - you use some terms that make me think you may be in the UK (?) - I would hope they have similar services there if so. You should try to move away - maybe with family (?) - but you shouldn't have to see this man daily and worry about your safety. I'm so sorry for what you are going through - boy are you brave! I'm also impressed that you want this baby - many women wouldn't - but it is an innocent life and should not pay the price for it's fathers crime. Please email me anytime - and post again.

Kris

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:52 08/17/05 Wed

Hi Emma.. Please email me. I would like to talk to you more than I can on here. My email address is DCHERYL51@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:34 08/24/05 Wed

Hey Emma, email me or post here and let us know if anything else has happened with you. hoping to hear from you.
Diane Cheryl
[> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:36 08/25/05 Thu

Hello, Well i am still pregnant but still undecided what to do. I am still trying to come to terms with the abortion i had 4 years ago it is so hard, i want this baby, but i dont want the reminder of that night. My friends and family are being really supportive. I did think about what Kris said anout moving away and staying with family, but i dont want to leave the family i have here. I know if i do keep my baby i will have to move away as i see him every day and he can not be part of my babies life. I am still so confused. He attacked me the other day because someone had mentioned the rape to him, i dont even know how they had found out. Baby is ok tho. so i would hate to think what he would do if he found out i was carrying his baby, but i really dont think i can go through all the heart ache i have been through in the last 4 years again.

Emma
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:57 08/26/05 Fri

Dear Emma.. Thanks for your latest post and I just saw it right now. Please email me so we can talk more. Or here is another forum you could join where you will get a lot of advice.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unplanned_pregnancy_help/
[> [> [> [> Subject: Emma, please let us know!

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:42 09/13/05 Tue

Hi Emma.. We would like to know how you are doing. Please post here or email me at DCHERYL51@yahoo.com
Thanks.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Emma, please let us know!

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:45:33 09/21/05 Wed

Hi Sorry i have not emailed i use my friends computor so dont have an email address of my own. I have decided i am going to keep my baby, i am still grieving for the baby i got rid of 4 years ago. I am staying where i am for now i will deal with the Father if/when he finds out its his. There is nothing he could do to hurt me that would be any where near the pain and emptiness i would feel without my baby.

Thanks you for your help and support.

Emma xx

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:33 09/17/05 Sat

Hi , sorry ive not emailed, i use my friedns computor so dont have an email address myself. I have decided i am keeping my baby. I want to thank you for your help and support. I'm not sure if i am staying where i live or moving yet that i am undecided about i will deal with that if/when he finds out. But i know i can not have another abortion, that pain would hurt me mor than he ever could.

thanks
Emma
[> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:09:43 09/21/05 Wed

Hi

Sorry my message came through twice i sent one a few days ago and thought there must of been an error so i sent it again, but they have both come through now

Emma
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:11 10/20/05 Thu

Hi Emma,
please post again here or email me and let me know how you are. would like to keep in touch.
Diane Cheryl
DCHERYL51@yahoo.com
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:56 11/16/05 Wed

my babies gone, it was punishment for having an abortion years ago, they taken my baby
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:22 01/01/06 Sun

Hi Emma.. So what happened? Let us know. Is there anything to be done?
Love,
Diane Cheryl
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Should i keep my baby

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:34:06 01/10/06 Tue

Nothing can be done now, i had a miscarriage after getting into a fight with the father, but guess thats my own fault because deep down even tho i wanted my baby i didnt want his baby. It has gave me the push i needed tho to go to the police about the rape tho and i am just waiting for the court date now.

Emma

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.