VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Will the pain ever stop?

Author:
Laura
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:42:04 01/09/06 Mon

since i last posted i started to feel abit better never forgot my baby but started to be able to grieve more, but now its like im back to the begining , i have since then had a mis carriage which i blame myself for and have turned to drugs more than ever, i cant go aday without taking drugs as it seems the only thing to get me through the days, this has caused alot of pain for my family but i cant help the way im feeling, nothing seems to help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Will the pain ever stop?

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:45 01/11/06 Wed

Dear Laura,

Please look up a local pregnancy center in your area:

www.optionline.org

Many of them offer free "Post-abortion" couseling. I know many women that have gone through thier course and found it very healing and helpful in moving on through the pain.

You can also visit here:

www.safehavenministries.com

That is an excellent post abortion web site.

I am so sorry you are going through so much pain. You do need to forgive yourself and ask God to forgive you too. You are forgivable, and God still loves you.

It's good to recognize you are taking drugs to dull your pain, but the problem there is that the drugs aren't going to fix that and they also become a bigger problem in your life. You need to seek outside help to deal with all this.
Don't just let this one post be it. Be pro-active in taking care of yourself.

Hugs,Kris

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.