VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: scared for the future

Author:
Natalie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:54:48 03/19/06 Sun

Hi , I just had a surgical abortion 2 weeks ago and i feel relieved as well as very sad and i regret it as well. i know im not ready for a child, but i feel very bad, and i often question if i will be able to have children in the future? i am 23 years old and wondering , will an abortion affect me having children in the future, i had a check up on sat. and the doctor said i was fine.......im just wondering if anyone has any advice, thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: scared for the future

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:35 03/20/06 Mon

Dear Natalie,

I would like to suggest that you visit this site:

www.safehavenministries.com

Regardless of what you may have been told at the abortion clinic, it's a difficult procedure to undergo. There are short and long term effects that can stay with you. I think the most important thing is to never deny or stuff your emotions. It can be healing and helpful to journal your feelings. It also be healing to discuss your feelings with other women that have had abortions. That's why I am directing you to the other web site.

There are also free post-abortion counseling services offered by some pregnancy centers. You can look one up in your area:

www.optionline.org

They are faith based (just to let you know up front). However, no one is going to push religion on you.

I do have a friend that was never able to conceive after her abortion. She never has told her husband either. She goes through periods of deep depression and he doens't understand why. I think it's so critical to deal with our mental health as much as we do our physical. So, I hope you jump in and start working towards that healing. I can't say whether or not her infertility is mental or physical - who knows. Certainly, our minds are very powerful in determining such things.

Hugs, Kris

[> Subject: i'm worried

Author:
Mylene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:06 03/27/06 Mon

Hi my name is Mylene im 20 yrs old, and i jst wanna say im so worried right now coz' dis past few weeks March 12, 2006, i had unprotected sex with my Boyfriend,but he do is he comes outside,not inside of mhe, do i still hve a chance to get predgnant for doing dat? even dou he didn't come inside mhe?(widrowal?) and one more thing i hve iregular period, and like dis month i dont hve my period and its almost end of the month now, now i dont know wat to think coz im so woried coz i dont know if im pregnant im scared to take a test and i have some symtoms of pregnant.

Plz give mhe some advice! thanks ohh by the way right now mhe and my Bf are no longer dating, coz of some issue! well nywys hope u will give mhe some advice about my problems.

mylene
[> [> Subject: Re: i'm worried

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:35 04/07/06 Fri

Hi Mylene,
We put your post over on the other board http://www.voy.com/66018/
Hope you can find it over there and the answers you got. I would like you to email me at DCHERYL51@yahoo.com so we can talk more. Yes, you could still be pregnant. Here is a place to go on the internet to find a pregnancy help center in your area. http://www.optionline.org
write soon!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.