VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: My regret

Author:
MEGAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:32:54 03/20/06 Mon
In reply to: Erica 's message, "My regret" on 03:24:33 01/27/06 Fri

HI HOW ARE YOU. I HAD AN ABORTION 3/18/06 AND THE SITUATION WAS THE SAME AS YOURS ALMOST. MY BOYFRIEND HAS A CHILD FROM A PRIOR GIRLFRIEND BUT WHEN FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT PRESSURED ME INTO HAVING AN ABORTION, I KNOW ITS AWFUL BUT NOW I CANT EVEN SEE HIM WITH HIS CHILD, IT KILLES ME, THAT THAT CHILD WAS OK TO BE HERE BUT MINE HE FELT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I THINK THE BIGGEST PART OF MY HURT IS ALOT OF ME FEELING THAT I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAR HIS CHILD, THE 1ST DAY IT HAPPEN HE WAS SO GOOD TO ME HE CAME WITH ME AND STAYED WITH ME THAT WHOLE DAY AND THE NEXT DAY, BUT THEN I GOT SO UPSET AND ANGRY OUT OF NOWHERE AT HOM THAT I TOLD HIM I HATED HIM AND SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN A JERK, HE DOESNT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE AND ALTHOUGH HE CRYED AND SHOWED EMOTION AT FIRST THATS AS FAR AS IT WENT, HE NO LONGER CARES, LIKE ITS OVER AND HES SET FREE, I FEEL LIKE ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS IT BEIN DONE AND ALTHOUGH IT HURT HIM I DONT THINK HELL EVER HURT AS MUCH AS ME. I REGRET THE DECISION I MADE TRULEY I DO, AND I DONT THINK THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO BE WITH HIM AFTER THIS, THE BAD FEELINGS I HAVE TOWARD HIM ARE SO BITTER. ANYWAYS JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW TAHT YOU ARE NOT ALONE, IM HURT OVER THE ABORTION BUT IM ALSO HURT OVER MY BOYFRIEND AND HOW EVERYTHING HAPPEN

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.