VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Relief from the pain

Author:
EK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:34:03 05/02/06 Tue

Oh my Gosh, i've been searching for some type of message board that i could get some relief from! I JUST had an abortion on Friday, when i left the clinic i was SO content. I have plenty of reasons for not keeping my baby girl, and at the time couldnt find a strong enough to protect her life. I was told that i would be miscarrying her, and 2 weeks earlier i had lost something in the toilet, i thought it was her! I was so heart broken and boy did i cry. Over the next few days i became disconneced, calling my dr. trying to get in for an appointment and being put off. I came to find out that she was still in my uterus, STILL HOLDING ON!! I was frustrated b/c i had lost something in the toilet, i guess i must have been carrying twins. After dropping the 1 baby in the toilet i became extrememly Ill, it was worse than morning sickness. They gave me the strongest medications that they could give a pregnant woman and told me that they couldnt do anything to make me any more comfortable (did i mention i have a fibroid tumor in my fundus???) I got two different answers from 2 different dr.s and got angry. I had missed two weeks of work and school! I was TIRED of being sick and having to force feed myself, cramping and i didnt see a way to take care of her, i simply have nothing to give her. I decided that on Friday i wouldnt go back to the dr. i was getting an abortion. I can tell you that on Saturday I thought i was insane, i started crying and didn't know why. I've been crying since Saturday morning and i can't move on. My heart is soo broken! I miss having Madison in my tummy, i miss her making me sick, i long for the cramping b/c it let me know she was there. I fell in love with her the moment i knew that i was pregnant, I just knew that i couldnt keep her. I have a void in my heart, i need counseling so bad and i don't know if i can deal with this much longer. It's so hard to face the world. I want my baby so bad, i want to feel her grow inside me, i hate seeing pregnant women. No one understands how i feel. My friends who have had abortions have all moved on. My pain is too much to bear. I want another baby already and i KNOW that this baby wont take Madisons place. I worry about her so much, i want her back, i want to make it better. I secretly hope that the abortion didnt work and that my baby is still hanging on. I love her more than anything in this world. I am starting to get clingy with her father b/c he is all that i have of my baby. God i miss her so much and i pray that God and she forgives me. I pray that she didn't suffer and that she wasn't affraid when they ripped her from my womb.
Madison Jai Kennedy
Conception-March 19, 2006
Death - April 28, 2006
RIP & Please forgive me Baby Girl!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Relief from the pain

Author:
Mary Binder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:30 05/10/06 Wed

EK,
There is help,hope,healing and forgiveness. Don't let yourself suffer in silence like I did for 15 years. You are not alone!! I want you to go to these web sites, call the toll free number for operation outcry and talk with a women counselor that has been through this and can help you.If you think you are in any way suicidal call 911.
www.operationoutcry.org phone#1-866-468-8279
www.afterabortion.org
www.hopemonument.com
If you want email me at mjschoettle@aol.com

Lots of Love,

Mary

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.