VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45 ]
Subject: HOW TO ATTRACT DRUMMERS FROM OTHER DRUMMING FIELDS

Author:
JOHN MACDONALD
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:01:41 06/11/02 Tue

Dear sirs

I am a piper(not my fault I know) and I would be obliged if any reader who is a drummer of any standing and who has experience in oter fields of percussion could assist me in a venture I wish to undertake in an effort to attract recruits from other fields of percussion and drumming into the Pipe band discipline of drumming

How would you go about explaining the strong points of the discipline to a teacher of drumming percussion in an effort to "sell" the pipe band style and discipline??

I am particularly interested in illiciting top drummers perceptions on this point as I intend to try and approach mainstream Drumming teachers and Percussion teachers to try and attract recruits. It is an approach which may well have already been tried but I am unaware of any approaches whch have succeeded or failed

yours aye

John MacDonald

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.