VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]
Subject: Re: YET ANOTHER KILTMAKER IN ENGLAND

Author:
JOHN MACDONALD
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:40:14 05/09/02 Thu
In reply to: JOHN MACDONALD 's message, "KILTMAKER IN ENGLAND" on 17:55:11 05/03/02 Fri

Dear All
After I posted my last reply I received the following mail from another piping associate called Andrew Cranfield.

A superb kiltmaker, who is closer and I have used, is Joe Wade. His is a retired Army Master Tailor and his address is 51 The Copse, Southwood, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 0QD. Phone 01252 519308.

The quality of work that Joe does is simply outstanding. He is a real craftsman, perhaps not the cheapest but certainly among the best.

He is very easy to find and just 2 minutes from the M3. Turn off at M3 at J4A down A327 (Farnborough Aldershot road), Go through 3 roundabouts including the one at the M3. Turn right at 3rd roundabout into Southwood Lane (the 2nd turning on left). His is the first house and he is
normally in most evenings.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.