VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]
Subject: Re: please help one more time, Booth or Nail for 1st set.

Author:
Hank Delison
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:21:07 05/13/02 Mon
In reply to: skshepherd 's message, "please help one more time, Booth or Nail for 1st set." on 17:38:24 03/04/02 Mon

SK, for heavens sake, buy a set of pipes!!!! You've been asking for advice for what, two months or more? Look at the answers to this set of questions, everyone is tired of giving you advice. You're the one who will play these pipes, you are the one who has to pay for them and you are the one who has to take the responsiblity for making the decision, right or wrong.
I believe I and others have stated that you can't possibly know what you will like 10 or 20 years from now. Also that you can't possibly know what will be popular then.
Sorry about being so brusque here, but isn't the playing of the pipes far more important then the pipes themselves?
I know I'm more impressed by someone who plays good then someone who has nice pipes.
Hank

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.