VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5] ]
Subject: Switching to Gannaway

Author:
Rory
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:47:09 01/03/02 Thu

Alas, after 2.5 long years I am switching back to hide. I was wondering, before I start unscrewing gaskets and rolling out my tie-in string, if the Gannaway bag (with a water trap) is as good at moisture control as it's advertised. I play all cane and I would guess that I am a moderately wet blower, no serious lip drippage or anything, but after an hour of playing with no cannister and no water trap I accumulate some moisture in my current set up. Do you think the Gannaway would be good for an all cane player? I played the Ross system for the past 2.5 years and I like it, but I want to go back with all cane and hide. I just don't want to jump back in and regret my decision and it seems that nowadays everyone is so deathly afraid these days to even let the slightest bit of moisture touch their pipes. Any report cards out there on the Gannaway from my fellow pipers? Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Switching to Gannaway

Author:
PiperDown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:32:21 01/03/02 Thu

>Aye, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: Switching to Gannaway

Author:
Randall Paine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:25 01/21/02 Mon

you may wish to contact chris hamilton (toneczar).
he is a gentleman and will give you an unbiased opinion.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.