VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

The 6400 Zone image
equipment banner bar

This page lists parts that people would like to sell. Please email them if you are interested. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES unless specified! (NOTE: all Ram listed as fitting or coming from a particular computer will also fit in any other Mac or Clone that uses the same size chip)

Sellers, if your items have sold, please reply to your own post with a subject line reading "Items Sold" so I can remove the posting. You may also reply to your own posting to update item listings or prices. Thanks

Buyers, I prefer that any replies be emailed directly to the seller and not posted here (click on the sellers name to email them). If you cannot email the seller for some reason then please reply to the seller here so others know there is a problem with that particular seller. Thanks

This site has 2 archive pages with listings as well. They can be accessed by clicking on the numerals "1" or "2" in the top right of this page just above the page title. Your postings will move to each page as the previous one gets filled up. After your posting has reached the last page it will eventually get bumped off. I don't know how long this process takes but it seems to be a few months for now. If you wish, you can just repost your listing if the items have not sold. If you are having any issues with this forum or want me to remove your listing early then please email me the info. Thanks and happy shopping :)

Return to the 6400 Zone Home Page

Subject: 500 MHz Sonnet G3 Upgrade for PM 6500 128MB RAM etc

Author:
Brian Larson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:56 01/31/11 Mon

500 MHz Sonnet L2 G3 Upgrade available. 240 MHz G3 made by Vimage also available. I have several 6500, 6400, 5400 and other beige Macs systems and parts available. My faithful PM 6500 which I bought brand new back in 1997 is being replaced by a slightly newer machine. It is loaded with nearly every possible upgrade. I am parting it out. Make an offer on anything. 300MHz 603e Motherboard, PCI USB card, PCI 10/100 ethernet card, 64 MB RAM X 2, Com Slot ethernet card, TV tuner card, video in/out card, I am a long time eBay seller with hundreds of Positive feedbacks. I can put up an buy it now listing on eBay if you need the extra security but it may cost a few bucks more. excepting offers.
Brian
larsonbwl@yahoo(nospam).com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: FOR FREE: iMac G3/600 SE Graphite

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:26 12/29/11 Thu

Chicago Northeast corner / Rogers Park

Pick up only..

Early 2001 model

1GB RAM

80GB 7200 rpm WD HDD.

Will be wiped and have OS 10.4 installed.

Have a second graphite (Summer 2001) for parts.

Works, but was heavily dropped.. double image on screen

512MB RAM, 40GB 5400 rpm drive (original to above iMac)

I don't want to put these in my alley.

Replies:
Subject: FS/T: Sonnet Dual processor 800 G4 card for B&W G3/ PCI G4

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:04 01/28/10 Thu

Sonnet Encore EGI-800-I-BLT

Pull from a working B&W G3

Will work in a G4 PCI Graphics

I'm looking for a G3/400 cpu card for a Lombard PB G3.

Also a PC laptop DVD-ROM or DVD-RW shoe/sled / housing to cannibalize optical drive from.

Matsushita best fit...

J.C.

Replies:
Subject: Crescendo G3 L2 350/1M + 2 /64m sticks of ram

Author:
Rod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:35 11/19/10 Fri

Crescendo G3 L2 350/1M + 2 /64m sticks of ram available for best offer and postage. My faithful old Performa 200 has finally been replaced by a Macbook Pro. Email me if you could use the parts. Vancouver, BC
Cheers!
Rod

Replies:
Subject: WTB: Performa 6400/200 RAM

Author:
BDD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:08 07/11/10 Sun

Looking for two- 64 Mb sticks of RAM to max out my Performa 6400/200. Drop me an email with your price + shipping to 49512. Can do credit card Paypal or moneyorder/hidden cash. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: 2 vintage Macs for Sale plus more

Author:
D Segall (great deal- best offer P/U NYC)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:29 11/27/09 Fri

Hi I'm the original owner of these-everything works well, no damage, looks good also.
selling a 6400 with software, keyboard, mouse-works great- various software, system, etc.
AND
a vintage Mac Classic with software, mouse Maybe I can find the keyboard
this also works fine also will include lots of extra software for this or the performa on floppies
AND
Studio 3 opcode midi interface-mini serial port
AND a beautiful 22" monitor great for graphics, etc. Viewsonic Professional Series PS790
will throw in various cables, scsi, midi, etc

Will accept reasonable offer
would love to sell as a package- good deal
Need to have it picked up- UWS, New York City
Would love to clear my space asap
Thanks very much!!!

Replies:
Subject: Performa 6400 for sale - best offer

Author:
Steven Demsien (hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:57 06/16/09 Tue

collecting dust in the basement, kids have moved on to the newer macs in the house (3 others)
running OS8.1, microsoft office, 1.5GB hard drive 104mb RAM

have original manual, packaging
you pay shipping

Replies:
Subject: Anyone in Boston area want a powermac 6500?

Author:
Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:02 08/23/05 Tue

I want to rid of my old powermac 6500. It has been sitting in my basement gathering dust. It was one of those educational models that came with a zip drive that I bought in college.

I still have the microphone, mouse and keyboard that came with it, but I think the mouse button sticks. Maybe it just needs to be cleaned. I also have a nice big monitor (triniton I think), and an old printer for it that I'd be happy to include.

The computer itself runs fine, but you might want to repartition the hard drive. Last time I used it I was experimenting with getting it to run OS 9.2 and OSX.

If you can pick it up or are at least nearby you can have it for free. I just don't want to have to deal with shipping it.

I know someone here wants it!!

Replies:
Subject: WTB: Shorter FireWire 400 cable

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:38 10/10/07 Wed

I Want To Buy a 2 or 3 ft. Firewire 400 cable.

Offer $6 plus USPS Priority Mail to 60626 from your URL

Jesse Carroll

Replies:
Subject: PowerPC 6400/200 for Sale

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:53:16 11/17/08 Mon

Hi,
Have 3 units 6400/200 for sale in Singapore. Interested please email me for specs. Want them to have a good home.
Thanks and God Bless
Alfred

Replies:
Subject: Performa 6400/200 tower $10

Author:
Bob Kelsey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:30 11/19/09 Thu

Performa 6400/200 tower only. I lost the Apple to VGA adapter plug and don't remember particulars. Has RAM,HD,some kind of OS. Worked OK a year ago. Located in SE WI. Five dollar discount if you pickup here in Lake Geneva. I could arrange meet in Evanston or Chicago far north side if you are not in a hurry.

Replies:
Subject: AppleVision 1710AV Monitor - New in Box - Whats it worth?

Author:
Old Mac Stuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:31 09/13/10 Mon

Have two AppleVision 1710AV monitors, one in box New. Has been in storage since purchased years ago. Do they have any value or should I send them to MacLand in the sky?

Subject: Performa 6400 Looking for new Home

Author:
Pilot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:16 07/08/10 Thu

Hey Everyone,

I have a Performa 6400 that I saved from a local computer shop that was going to chuck it a while back. I used it as a Media Center running Linux while I was in college (loved the sub woofer in it). I have since retired it and it's now just sitting around. Would like to give it an new home and was wanting to know how much you guys would pay for this baby?

Pilot

The Specs are:
CPU: 180MHz
RAM: 32 MB
Hard Drive: 1.6 GB
CDROM: 8x SCSI CD ROM
ADB: No Keyboard or Mouse
Modem: GEOPort 28.8 kbps
Video Input: none
Video: Apple Video Out (will through in Adapter to VGA)
No PCI Cards

Replies:
Subject: flat bed scanner OS 9 compatiblel

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:54 05/02/10 Sun

I need a MAC OS9 compatible scanner.

Replies:
Subject: Complete Performa 6360-Loaded with Nikon Slide Scanner & More

Author:
Ronald Tarnow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:35 07/10/10 Sat

Mint Condition Performa 6360 136MB RAM Sonnet G3 Upgrade
Farallon Ethernet Card.Apple TV/FM video card.
ATI 128 Video Card Installed with TV Adapter-Can run 2 Displays to increase screen size. Also included is 13 Inch Sony LED Monitor
Apple Keyboard & Kensington Turbo Mouse.
Internal HD 36 GB 2 Partitions System 9.22 & 8.5
APS 4 GB Hard Drive-Has System 8.6 & 9.22 4 GB On 2 partitions.
UMAX Scanner with software.
Apple 2500 printer & Epson 700 printer with ink.
2 Nikon Photo Scanners LS 30 & LS 2000.
Flightstick Pro Joystick-Numerous Games.
Software-"Tons" including Photoshop 6, Conflict Catcher on all 4 volumes, Every utility imaginable.Great package for any photograher who wants to digitize their slides. Helps to have a thorough knowledge of managing memory and how to use utilities and multiple startup discs.Microsoft Office 2001, Corel included with discs.I'd be glad to include all manuals & software disks including Floppies.

Minumum Offer is $600 + Shipping as you prefer. Will be shipped in multiple boxes.

I want to sell everything as a package.This system is MINT!

Subject: macintosh performa 6400/200 VEE for sale

Author:
dor green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:21 01/18/07 Thu

I am looking for a performa 6400/200 VEE commplete with cables and monitor if possible. Upgraded with added memory and hard drive and operating system Please contact me at dorgreen59@yahoo.com

Replies:
Subject: WTB: PB Lombard/Pismo DVD-ROM drive

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:03:23 12/11/09 Fri

Or bare Matsushita UJ-815-A DVD-RW for laptops....

Compatible bare DVD-RW or DVD-ROM drives from /for laptops.

Offer variable as to type of DVD drive for sale.

Plus USPS to 60626.

J.C.

Subject: WTB: iomega 250MB ZIP DISKS

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:04 10/22/09 Thu

For use with iomega 250Mb USB 7 SCI drives

Prefer Mac formatted disks

PC formatted, if cheap enough....

MUST BE CHEAP!

No 100Mb disks needed...

J.C.

Subject: Message from the Admin

Author:
Thomas Koons
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:50 08/28/09 Fri

Hello,
For anyone that also frequents my forums web site at http://www.voy.com/8627/ I've had to delete the database and start over due to all the spam that had completely taken over that web site and all my archives!

I'm sorry if you had any questions posted over there and I hope to keep up on removing the spam more often. Please use the Contact Forum Admin link found at the top or bottom of every page to alert me if you see a new spam post and I'll try to remove it ASAP!

Thank you, Tom

Subject: WTD: "Stub" IEEE 1394 FW 400 cord

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:26 05/27/09 Wed

For use with my 6 port FW repeater/hub.

8" to 1 ft. long

Offer: $8 plus USPS to 60626

J.C.

Subject: Want to max out you 6400/6500?

Author:
Stephen Lawrence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:21 12/26/08 Fri

I have a 6400 with 2 * 64Mb ram, Sonnet Crescendo G3/350, Farallon 10/100 Comm-2 slot ethernet card, 3DFX Voodoo video card, Belkin USB card, which I no longer require. If you want it, or any of the parts, make me an offer. Note that I am in the UK, and whilst I will post anywhere, the purchaser must pay postage costs.

Subject: WTB: Toast 6 Titanium

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:58:42 11/19/08 Wed

Want NOS or mint Toast 6 Titanium installer CD with Serial # etc.

Offer $10 plus USPS to 60626.

J.C.

Subject: WTB: 8x 128MB 60ns 5v FPM

Author:
Simba7
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:32 12/09/07 Sun

I bumped into an old Power Macintosh 8500/120. I would like to max it out if possible for (hopefully) under $100.

I'm looking for 8x 128MB DIMMs 'cuz I seen somewhere that this will take up to 1GB (it has 512MB in it right now). I'm also looking for a G4 1GHz (or higher) processor card for it.

I can find a 50GB Hard Drive to stick in it, so that's not a problem. I would like to see if I can stick a SCSI DVD-ROM in it.

Replies:
Subject: WTB: Perfoma 6400/180 Towr Case parts

Author:
Bryan Smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:57 05/26/08 Mon

I have a Mac Perfoma 6400/180 tower that a gorilla bound owner broke the some of the side panels getting it a part.
Looking for a case in good shape

Subject: For Trade: Two184 pin 512MB PC3200 DDR DIMM's

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:58 05/11/08 Sun

I have two:

SimpleTECH 184 pin 512MB PC3200 DDR CL.3 DIMM's to trade.....pulls from a G5 iMac upgrade.

WANTED:a Lombard 400mhz G3 cpu card and matching Lombard 400 Logic Board.

Will pay USPS Priority Mail to 60626

Jesse Carroll

Subject: WTB: Lombard 400mhz G3 cpu card

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:53 05/11/08 Sun

For replacing the cpu card in my Lombard 333

NO Wallstreet or Pismo cards wanted.

Offer: $30 plus USPS Priority Mail to 60626.

Jesse Carroll

Subject: Power Macintosh 5500/225 rescued, wanna max it out.

Author:
Cpt.Quinn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:18 01/24/08 Thu

I rescued a Power Mac 5500 from the trash a few days ago, got it cleaned up, dried out(it was raining), and it powered right up.

Currently only has 32mb ram, System 7.6.1, stock cd-rom, and a 2gb HD

I know i can throw 2 64mb ram stick in there (anyone have any compatible for cheap?)
and I wanna get the Sonnet Crescendo/L2 G3 500mhz upgrade card.(ditto on the cheap if i can find one =p).

but what i dont know is whats the largest ata/ide hard drive thats usable on this board?
I have an old 40gb ima try later soon as my friend comes over with the System 9 cd, but even if that works I still wanna know my max out HD options... =p

Also, what are my options for an optical drive, are there any compatible scsi dvd drives out there?, maybe atleast a cd/rw.

please help with the info/items for sale/links/anything, im an avid pc builder, but this is only my 2nd mac. (first is a 6115cd, with a cd drive that wont stay shut =p )

Thanks in advance,
Chris.

Replies:
Subject: Cleaning out the closet

Author:
Tom Calvert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:38 01/25/08 Fri

Cleaning out the closet.

FS - PC100 and PC133 RAM

All of these RAM modules have been operated in a G4 AGP running both OS 9 and OS X.

2 each, PC100 64MB with a board height of 1.4” - $10 for both including shipping

2 each, PC100 128MB with board height of 1.4” – $15 for both including shipping

2 each, PC100 128MB with board height of 1.1” - $15 for both including shipping

2 each, PC133 256MB with board height of 1.1” - $30 for both including shipping

Sold in sets of 2 only. If you buy more than one set of 2 each RAM, reduce the additional set(s) price by $5.

The PC133 SDRAM will work in all PowerMac G4 350 to 1GHz models*, G4 Cube, all iMac 350MHz to 700Mhz models, and eMac 700MHz to 1GHz models. *Original G4 PCI Graphics, aka G4' Yikes' 350-400MHz models not included.

The PC100 SDRAM will work in all PowerMac G3 models, PowerMac G4 models, iMac G3 350-700MHz models and Cube G4 Models.

Payment by PayPal or USPS Money order.

~~~~~~~~~~

FS – Apple ADB Keyboard and Mouse

Includes the Apple Model M2980 extended keyboard and oval shape Apple Model M2706 mouse. Both of these came with a PM6500. The mouse was barely used since I used a track-ball mouse. $16 for both including shipping. Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order.

~~~~~~~~~~

FS – Imation SuperDisk Drive for Mac

Imation SuperDisk Drive Model SD-USB-M The SuperDisk allows you to read/write to 1.44MB floppy disks and 120MB SuperDisk floppies via a USB interface. Great for users of newer Macs that don’t have a 1.44MB floppy drive. You can retrieve your old files stored on floppies and transfer to your newer Mac. Is plug and play in both OS 9 and OS X. Includes the drive, USB connector cable and 5V power “brick”.

$25 for all including shipping. Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order.

~~~~~~~~~~

2-Port USB 1.1 PCI Card for Older Macs

I originally added USB to my PM 6500 running OS 8.6 (that didn’t have USB) to interface a USB printer & digital camera/memory card reader. On the older Macs you only get USB 1.1 speeds. I got this Belkin 2-port Model F5U005 card. Pluged it into an empty PCI connector. Later I transferred it to a G4 AGP running OS 9.2.2 and Panther to add 2 additional USB 1.1 ports.

What you need:
1. Mac OS 8.6 (minimum OS for USB)
2. USB Adapter Card Support 1.4.1 Document and Software for OS 8.6
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=31132

If your older Mac has built-in USB ports, the card will be plug and play. If your older Mac does not have built-in USB ports, look at this link: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=607556&

Belkin model F5U005 USB 1.1 PCI card.
$10 including shipping. Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Tom Calvert
Richardson, TX 75080
EBay name – macgallery 99.2% Positive

Subject: 6400 Parts-Power Supply and Sleds

Author:
Kurt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:58 12/09/07 Sun

Power Supply-$10 plus Shipping
CD Sled-$3 plus $4 Shipping
Hard Drive Sled-$3 plus $4 Shipping

Payment by Paypal

Subject: Power Mac 6500 for pick up

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:03 11/22/07 Thu

Accepting best offer for Power Mac 6500 250 MHz 32 MB RAM (no upgrades) to be picked up in East Point, Ga. Compatible scanner, printer, monitor, and keyboard available. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me.

Archives: 12 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

The VoyForums and The 6400 Zone will not be held responsible for the quality or misrepresentation of any item posted here. Buy and sell at your own risk!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.