VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2 ]

The 6400 Zone image
equipment banner bar

This page lists parts that people would like to sell. Please email them if you are interested. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES unless specified! (NOTE: all Ram listed as fitting or coming from a particular computer will also fit in any other Mac or Clone that uses the same size chip)

Sellers, if your items have sold, please reply to your own post with a subject line reading "Items Sold" so I can remove the posting. You may also reply to your own posting to update item listings or prices. Thanks

Buyers, I prefer that any replies be emailed directly to the seller and not posted here (click on the sellers name to email them). If you cannot email the seller for some reason then please reply to the seller here so others know there is a problem with that particular seller. Thanks

This site has 2 archive pages with listings as well. They can be accessed by clicking on the numerals "1" or "2" in the top right of this page just above the page title. Your postings will move to each page as the previous one gets filled up. After your posting has reached the last page it will eventually get bumped off. I don't know how long this process takes but it seems to be a few months for now. If you wish, you can just repost your listing if the items have not sold. If you are having any issues with this forum or want me to remove your listing early then please email me the info. Thanks and happy shopping :)

Return to the 6400 Zone Home Page

Subject: WTB: apple USB Pro Mouce

Author:
J.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:46 07/22/07 Sun

MUST be fully functional. No mice with bad cable at junction with mouse wanted.

Will consider Apple round "hockey puck" USB mouse, if the price is right....and it is fully functional.

Jesse

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: 6400 for sale or takeaway

Author:
Paul Creamer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:52 07/18/07 Wed

Tulsa OK only however, I wont bother shipping this.
THis is a 'come & get it' only deal.
I will also look for the local mac people and see if anybody wants it..

I got this performa 6400 and did minor upgrades (memory,HD) before I relized that the kind of upgrades needed to get it to be worth having under osx would not be cost effective.

Reminder, I am premac apple person and since then been a pc person...

What having the old 6400 for a bit did though is it did rekindle interest in getting a top end mac for one of my next 3 purchases..

Reality though is this baby, though there are upgrades that could be done, (some questionable, others not) I decied the $$ was better spent on getthing other stuff (newer,etc).

I do want to thank a few people who helped me get it up to snuff.

I figure somebody locallY (Tulsa OK) might want this baby.
Since its total cost was very very little (Ram was the only true purchase) .

Subject: looking for a farallon comm slot card and g3 l2 for my 6500

Author:
chris burck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:14 03/13/07 Tue

subject line says it all. please provide shipping cost to 60608.

Subject: PPC 6500 Multimedia Mac with TV Tuner

Author:
David Newton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:53 02/06/07 Tue

PowerMac 6500 Multimedia Mac with TV/FM tuner, zip drive and upgraded hard drive. All manuals, software and more than 20 new zip disks. Works flawlessly.

Best offer or I will consider donations to an appropriate candidate or non-profit. Please contact my email address for info or consideration.

Replies:
Subject: looking for a display for my old G3

Author:
Mechelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:13:52 02/08/07 Thu

I want to set up my old G3 workstation for my son and also to retrive old client files once in a while. But the monitor that goes with is is one of the old 21 inch mammoth boxes.
I'm looking for basically any size of monitor (that's smaller than my 21 inch) that will work with this old tower and it must work with OS9.
I.E. a relic, that's collecting dust right now.

thanks.

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

The VoyForums and The 6400 Zone will not be held responsible for the quality or misrepresentation of any item posted here. Buy and sell at your own risk!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.