VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:51:38 11/06/07 Tue
Author: Janice
Subject: Loved, loved the T&B scenes today and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the episode. (I was cracking up when Todd made the 'hands on hips' comment about John). Loved the T&B conversation and it added a nice touch to the scene when Starr called and spoke to her parents. Kassie and Trevor did an excellent job with the scenes. They still got it!. T and J interaction was good too.
In reply to: shelia 's message, "Kassie was so funny today especially when she was mocking Todd when Todd said that she could sleep in the tub,i loved the face she made and when she told John that they should had made out in Chicago so her and John could sleep in the bed.Blair and Todd was so awesome today.i loved how they working together putting sheets on the bed.they was heating up the bedroom and it had to go off.Blair and Todd Rocks." on 12:01:59 11/06/07 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I loved the scenes between Blair and Todd today too, I really loved the comedy between the two of them. It looked like Kassie and Trevor was having a hard time keeping a straight face in some of the scenes. This is the T&B that I like to watch. -- Farrah, 12:53:51 11/06/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> ITA!!! I absolutely LOVED LOVED today's show. Tjey were fun, funny & HOT. Cute scenes making the bed together. Loved Starr telling her mom to " KICK HIM IN THE ASS" if he ain't behaving. I was also waiting for MY BLAIR to jump on Todd's shit after the way he was talking to her, was SOOOO glad she did. THEY ROCKED TODAY. My kinda scenes today -- Terry C, 13:21:47 11/06/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.