VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:10:30 11/06/07 Tue
Author: Lauren (CTKassieFan)
Subject: Re: I loved what she said to John about she should have slept with him in Chicago. Todd needs to show Blair more respect in front of John and Marty. Blair took it all in good fun but she damn sure deserves better from Todd.
In reply to: tonya 's message, "I loved what she said to John about she should have slept with him in Chicago. Todd needs to show Blair more respect in front of John and Marty. Blair took it all in good fun but she damn sure deserves better from Todd." on 12:32:18 11/06/07 Tue

The Blair and Todd scenes were fantastic again today! If anyone doubted that they have feelings for each other, today was VERY convincing. Blair kept urging Todd NOT to give up trying to find Tommy, which showed me that she really cares and hsa respect for Todd's feelings. Unfortunately, Todd isn't always that considerate of Blair's feelings.

I HAD to laugh when Todd told Blair that he was going to call the maid to finish making the beds. I refuse to believe he's that helpless! I wondered if perhaps he did that just to see how Blair would react. I KNEW she'd offer to help him, she's so "soft-hearted" where Todd is concerned.

That kiss was HOT! Did you all notice when they were talking about what would happen to their "Marriage" if Todd gave up looking for Tommy? My guess is that they're going to stay married this time, or at least a lot longer than the previous times they were married.

Time will tell.

Lauren

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> They promised us 16 years at least! They better stick to it. Besides, Todd likes being married to Blair. He jjust needs to do a better job of showing it in public. -- TerriL, 13:59:47 11/06/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.