VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:32:12 11/12/07 Mon
Author: ApothoKeri
Subject: I saw the episode counts for all of 2007 so far, Kassie was #1 female and #2 total on (after ME/John). I was happy to see it.
In reply to: Claude 's message, "ABC SID: Readers Poll...Kassie is BACK on the Actress chart at #3. Archer,Easton,and St.John also on the charts. Great showing by OLTL. Todd and Blair #2 Couple while Nat and John are #1 for OLTL." on 21:32:59 11/11/07 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I've been voting every day because I'm watching and enjoying the show so much more under RC. For awhile it was more of a chore to tune in and I watched (when I watched) out of loyalty to KdP not love of OLTL. It's so good to see better sl's for characters I like - Blair, Nat, Viki, Dorian, Renee, Langston, etc.. I even like Antonio these days and am wanting to see more of him and Talia!! Strange but true. Also, I miss Bliss, but so far I don't hate Chris/Sarah but like the character better than the actress. Except for Marty/Cole, I don't hate any characters/sl's right now. Yay RC!! -- Fish, 05:50:43 11/12/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Not even Todd? WOW!! LOL. -- Cathy, 06:11:51 11/12/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Well Cathy, that could change at ANY time. Also, I'm not consistantly 'thrilled' by TSJ's performance, he just doesn't make me want to heave. IMO he's playing it waaaaaay too punk-assed and not near enough bad-assed, but at least he's not annointing some lawyers hands with his tears because she is blind, Which IS progress. He could, however, majorly piss me off at any time. Right now I am enjoying T&B, but gone are the days that I would support them through anything. And TSJ can be thanked for that. I've definitely become a Blair-above-everything fan. -- Fish, 00:49:48 11/13/07 Tue

Nor am I as sure that a real T&B reunion is on the way because I think that isn't what TSJ wants. So, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I just hope we keep getting good Blair stuff with or without Todd around.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.