VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:35:49 11/13/07 Tue
Author: debbie
Subject: Re: Just got back from SSW.
In reply to: Sharon 's message, "Re: Just got back from SSW." on 12:31:48 11/12/07 Mon

Boy oh boy, you guys are all so right. This was also my first soapfest and I will definitely be back as it was a blast. I was hanging with the crazy woman Sharon, and we did learn the ropes quickly, thanks to all of the wonderful people who were helping us.

Shelia and Farrah, you girls are too much fun. Thanks for sharing not only insight as to how the whole process worked for the weekend, but also for sharing your crazy sense of humors. I loved spending time w/ both of you and can't wait to do it again. You gals are crazy.

As for Kassie, I really don't know what to add to everything that has already been posted. She is simply amazing. She was everywhere and of course, always had something to say. :) She would sign for anyone and everyone, no matter if they had a pass or not. She is probably one of the most gracious stars I have ever seen. She is always there for her fans.

And as for Tonya? Girl, I don't know how you do it. I don't think you sleep. lol She was everywhere for Kassie and then some. She has amazing energy and is so sweet to everyone she comes across and always has time for the fans. Kassie is lucky to have you and all of us fans are doubly lucky to have someone like you around. Thank you.

As for meeting some of my fav stars? It was actually overwhelming. I mean, Erica Slezak has to be one of the most humblest (don't know if that's a word or not, but it is now), stars I have ever been around. I couldn't believe that she was apologizing for us fans standing out in line at 5:30 in the a.m. I was like, but you don't understand, it's snowing in Michigan so I don't mind it at all. :) And when you are talking to her, she is really listening to what you are saying. She also allowed us to take more than one pic, which wasn't allowed at other autograph booths. What a sweetie.

And when I met Kamar - whoa, I love that man. lol He is another gracious human being with arms that are just, well, I don't even know the correct words to use here. When he was dancing up on stage during the street performer jam, I was dying. And that smile of his could melt the Michigan snow. :) Okay, enough about Karma.

All in all, it was a more amazing weekend than I could ever imagine. Kassie and Tonya are tops in my book, nobody even comes close. And for those of you who weren't able to make it this year, there's always next. You need to make it down to this amazing weekend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Dear Debbie... you know the one that I can't remember the name that has been a great fan for what.... 6 years.... I 'm so sorry for my brain farts. I love and appreciate all you and Sharon do each year at fan fare and this year at SSW. I'm glad ya'll had a good time ... I told you you would. K -- Kassie DePaiva, 02:03:53 11/14/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.