VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:51:21 07/07/08 Mon
Author: kathy
Subject: i wish starr would get over her marcie worship, she didnt think marcie was so grfeat when she kidnapped sam did she. how ccome when bliar has given stgarr nothing but unconditonal lovbe and support, even sacrificing her marriage to todd for her, starr still tell her prctically nothing, blair does not know start wants marcie to have the baby, and she had to fin dout from john starr was giving gthe baby up to adoption, staqrr would rather talk to maracie then blair, why is that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I agree, kathy. It makes no sense that Blair is left out of this. She has supported Starr from the get go and yet she's being left in the dust. And why did Cole go to Todd and not Blair when she's the obvious supporter here? Makes no sense that Mom is left out of the picture. -- San, 10:19:52 07/07/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: I agree, kathy. It makes no sense that Blair is left out of this. She has supported Starr from the get go and yet she's being left in the dust. And why did Cole go to Todd and not Blair when she's the obvious supporter here? Makes no sense that Mom is left out of the picture. -- Lauren (CTKassieFan), 15:49:18 07/07/08 Mon

I wholeheartedly agree! Cole had no business going to Todd about Starr's pregnancy. His actions make me wonder if he really cares about Starr as much as he says he does.

I, too, don't understand why Blair doesn't have a major role in her daughter's pregnancy. She didn't even know Starr was pregnant yet until the doctor in the Atlantic City hospital brought up the baby. I wonder how long Starr would have waited to even tell Blair she's pregnant if it didn't come up at that time??

Lauren

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> It makes no sense Blair is not with Starr and Cole proved today he is not man enough to raise a baby. Cole says he did it for the baby, but he really did it for himself. -- tonya, 16:59:37 07/07/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> They are leaving Blair out in the cold and Blair is the one sticked behind Starr through stick and thin,i wish Blair would get Starr baby,they are always messing Blair arround,we atre for Blair and Kassie all the way.she is the best actress all arround. -- shelia, 18:56:38 07/07/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Blair has not handled this whole situation well at all. From the beginning of her finding out, she's made many mistakes. -- Melody, 04:41:57 07/08/08 Tue

She's also still in the picture and standing beside Starr.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Starr expects Blair to do just that; give her unconditional love. Of course that is one sided. Starr doesn't give two damns about Blair. She only gives a damn when Blair is taking her side on any issue. BTW - Blair's reaction to this whole thing with Starr has been rather goofey imo. Anyway, Starr should move in with the McBain's and they can all raise little Marty together. -- Lafaux, 06:06:52 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> LMAO.. You made laugh with the Little Marty. -- tonya, 07:11:21 07/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.