VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:29:09 04/02/02 Tue
Author: reg
Author Host/IP: St-Catherines-ppp112555.sympatico.ca / 216.209.140.184
Subject: Re: Talk to me about Brisket!!
In reply to: Peter 's message, "Talk to me about Brisket!!" on 08:20:10 04/02/02 Tue

hey Peter, we have all talked about this some time back without great success. seems to be around $ 3.00 per pound and has to be ordered at most places. i have done a couple of Angus Beef brisket flats and was very happy with the results. good beef flavor and tender as my heart.... lol. if you are thinking about the catering buz i'm not sure of it because of the price, shrinkage and so on. i think i will be going with eye of the round this year. good price most of the time and very little in the way of shrinkage. just have to slice it up thin and do the au jus thing. that is unless we find a much better price and a good supplier. reg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.