VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Anthony Drexel Duke

Author:
George Phillip Bullard (My dad was a crew member,)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05/26/18 23:34:47
In reply to: John Hellman 's message, "Anthony Drexel Duke" on 06/26/08 04:37:04

My father George “Edward” Bullard served on the U.S.S. 530 lst under the command of Capt Duke,Capt Duke gave my father the 1 and only cease fire telegraph dated Aug 15 1945@2:00am,I skoke to Capt Duke about this,and what it intelled,they were on a top secret mission,Capt Duke asked for the original at the time of my fathers death,he was sent a photo copy,I talked to Capt Duke on several occasions about this mission.Please contact me.this document is of great importants and needs to be in a museum.I also have many photos of the 530 lst.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-14
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.