Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
George
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:24:50 03/30/13 Sat
In reply to: Helen 's message, "Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?" on 21:43:11 03/21/13 Thu

>
>
>
>Yes of course
>I still get the belt on my bare bottom and I'm nearly
>17.

I am the father of a 16 year old boy and i feel spanking is a good method of punishment. I still spank my son on occassions if he is being badly behaved. I also ground him and take away phone, games consoles, etc as well as spanking him. I feel spanking is a good way of punishing him as it puts him in his place and he starts behaving again. I have spoke to him about sex as well and he knows if he steps out of line in that department he knows he will be over the couch. But he wouldn't do anything like that as he knows i would tan his backside. I don't put him over my knee as he is too old. He normally bends over the couch with his boxers down and i use a wooden hairbrush and i won't stop till i think he has learned his lesson and thats usualy after he's crying and begging me to stop. SPANKING DOES DO ANY DAMAGE TO HIM, IT JUST STOPS HIM FROM DOING WRONG

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Ronny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:11 03/31/13 Sun

>>
>>
>>
>>Yes of course
>>I still get the belt on my bare bottom and I'm nearly
>>17.
>
>I am the father of a 16 year old boy and i feel
>spanking is a good method of punishment. I still spank
>my son on occassions if he is being badly behaved. I
>also ground him and take away phone, games consoles,
>etc as well as spanking him. I feel spanking is a good
>way of punishing him as it puts him in his place and
>he starts behaving again. I have spoke to him about
>sex as well and he knows if he steps out of line in
>that department he knows he will be over the couch.
>But he wouldn't do anything like that as he knows i
>would tan his backside. I don't put him over my knee
>as he is too old. He normally bends over the couch
>with his boxers down and i use a wooden hairbrush and
>i won't stop till i think he has learned his lesson
>and thats usualy after he's crying and begging me to
>stop. SPANKING DOES DO ANY DAMAGE TO HIM, IT JUST
>STOPS HIM FROM DOING WRONG

Iím 18 and in college and I do still get spanked by my step-dad. I grew up getting spanked by him after he married my mom which was when I was 8, and he made it clear that if I still lived at home I would still get spanked in college.
It isnít really a big deal. I am used to being spanked. I mean I still squeal and cry and stuff during it cause it hurts so much, but I agree that I should be spanked if I need it until I am on my own. I only get it about once a week now, which is about how much I got it all through high school.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Stanley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:22 03/31/13 Sun


>Iím 18 and in college and I do still get spanked by my
>step-dad. I grew up getting spanked by him after he
>married my mom which was when I was 8, and he made it
>clear that if I still lived at home I would still get
>spanked in college.
> It isnít really a big deal. I am used to being
>spanked. I mean I still squeal and cry and stuff
>during it cause it hurts so much, but I agree that I
>should be spanked if I need it until I am on my own. I
>only get it about once a week now, which is about how
>much I got it all through high school.

45 yrs ago--I got a football scholarship to a small religious and very conservative college. i was not of that faith nor of the general discipline and thinking of the school. iwas not a wild person my any means---Anyway about the second week two of us went to the fair near by. I knew it was against the 'rules' as was anything almost was against the rules! But since a fair was not a big deal I did not think much of it. When we got back the student boss of our freshman dorm--was waitng for us. You would think we had robbed a bank--He took both of us down to the furnace room---we had to bend our bare butts over and he paddled us and it hurt alot. We were not crying but were making verbal sounds with each spank. We got 25 smacks each. I quickly realized rules were a 'rally big deal' at this school. It was the only spanking I got at the school but some other lads got until graduation.-- The drom boss turned out to be a great guy and very helpful---It was just his job to discipline and we got it first!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:10 03/31/13 Sun


>45 yrs ago--I got a football scholarship to a small
>religious and very conservative college. i was not of
>that faith nor of the general discipline and thinking
>of the school. iwas not a wild person my any
>means---Anyway about the second week two of us went to
>the fair near by. I knew it was against the 'rules' as
>was anything almost was against the rules! But since a
>fair was not a big deal I did not think much of it.
>When we got back the student boss of our freshman
>dorm--was waitng for us. You would think we had robbed
>a bank--He took both of us down to the furnace
>room---we had to bend our bare butts over and he
>paddled us and it hurt alot. We were not crying but
>were making verbal sounds with each spank. We got 25
>smacks each. I quickly realized rules were a 'rally
>big deal' at this school. It was the only spanking I
>got at the school but some other lads got until
>graduation.-- The drom boss turned out to be a great
>guy and very helpful---It was just his job to
>discipline and we got it first!

Yes, years ago our coach in college did sometimes paddle guys in the locker room. It was on the bare butt, a guy just bent over a locker room bench. Every one knew the routine. I did not get it much, but I did get it. It was totaly different from gettting a spanking at home. I was really humilitated to get it in front of other guys. I did not want to show fear in front of teammates but I know I always acted scared.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Maximilian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:30:18 03/31/13 Sun

>
>>45 yrs ago--I got a football scholarship to a small
>>religious and very conservative college. i was not of
>>that faith nor of the general discipline and thinking
>>of the school. iwas not a wild person my any
>>means---Anyway about the second week two of us went to
>>the fair near by. I knew it was against the 'rules' as
>>was anything almost was against the rules! But since a
>>fair was not a big deal I did not think much of it.
>>When we got back the student boss of our freshman
>>dorm--was waitng for us. You would think we had robbed
>>a bank--He took both of us down to the furnace
>>room---we had to bend our bare butts over and he
>>paddled us and it hurt alot. We were not crying but
>>were making verbal sounds with each spank. We got 25
>>smacks each. I quickly realized rules were a 'rally
>>big deal' at this school. It was the only spanking I
>>got at the school but some other lads got until
>>graduation.-- The drom boss turned out to be a great
>>guy and very helpful---It was just his job to
>>discipline and we got it first!
>
>Yes, years ago our coach in college did sometimes
>paddle guys in the locker room. It was on the bare
>butt, a guy just bent over a locker room bench. Every
>one knew the routine. I did not get it much, but I did
>get it. It was totaly different from gettting a
>spanking at home. I was really humilitated to get it
>in front of other guys. I did not want to show fear in
>front of teammates but I know I always acted scared.


In the 60's in Mississippi schools and colleges coach's spanking was very common and accepted. I got paddled in high school yrs at home and a sometimes from the football coach. At home it was on the bare butt - however, I did not have to be naked- just my butt was naked. After football practice if a player was getting spanked he was naked as he showered first. you just had to bend over and hold your knees. I was realy humiliated and angry about getting it naked in football. Getting spanked at home was painful but not at all embarrassing like naked at school and college. When I was naked I secretly feared getting hard as well as just feeling too weird.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Patricia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:35 04/01/13 Mon

I was spanked until I was over 19 and I was college softmore; an embarrassing event that usually took place over my motherís knee. She always raised my skirt and bared my bottom.

This was back in the 1950s, I turned 20 in 1959, and back then there was no regard for my dignity.

Mother always spanked me with a big old hairbrush which purpled and bruised my bare bottom until I was howling like a kid. Although she usually took me to my room or hers, there was always someone around and everyone knew I was getting it.

Sometimes she didnít bother to see that the doors were closed, so even if they didnít see it (and I know that on at least a few occasions a 16-year-old boy cousin peeked) they certainly couldnít miss hearing it.

Once when I was at my Aunts, she scolded me for answering her back and told me if I didnít mind my manners that she would spank me. I told her that at 19 I was too old. Big mistake.

She spanked me in her back garden in full view of whoever could see, skirt and slip around my waist, with my pants around my knees, there for all to see.

Iíve never forgotten the humiliation of the hoots of the boys next door watching me over the fence.

Oddly enough I sort of enjoyed it, despite breaking down into floods of tears so that my mascara ran and stained my auntís skirt.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Bobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:00 04/01/13 Mon

>I was spanked until I was over 19 and I was college
>softmore; an embarrassing event that usually took
>place over my motherís knee. She always raised my
>skirt and bared my bottom.
>

I was spanked for any misbehaviour at school by my mom until HS graduation. Grades would not earn me a spanking but comments about behaviour problems would get me a long trip over her lap getting my bare behind blistered with her hairbrush from grade school throught high school.

The only time grades earned me one was the first semester of my sophomore year in college. I go terrible grades after moving out of the dorm and mom drove to school and wore my backside out for an entire day to make sure i got the message. Really, it was spanking of my life (then I moved back into the dorm with the warning that she would come back and blister me again if my grades did not improve.)

Never had problem with grades again and that was the last time i was over moms lap with bare behind up kicking and bawling my eyes out as she spanked me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Cody (concerned)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:12 03/31/13 Sun


>>Iím 18 and in college and I do still get spanked by my
>step-dad. I grew up getting spanked by him after he
>married my mom which was when I was 8, and he made it
>clear that if I still lived at home I would still get
>spanked in college.
> It isnít really a big deal. I am used to being
>spanked. I mean I still squeal and cry and stuff
>during it cause it hurts so much, but I agree that I
>should be spanked if I need it until I am on my own. I
>only get it about once a week now, which is about how
>much I got it all through high school.

I'm an 18 year old freshman in college too and I failed two classes last semester, so my Dad and stepmom say I have to move in with them (I used to with my Mom when I was in high school) so they can keep a closer eye on me, or they're going to stop helping me with bills and tuition. My stepmom says that while I'm living under their roof, I'm going to have to follow their rules the same as my stepsisters (13 and 16) do, which means, she told me, that she's going to spank me when I misbehave. I don't think this is fair, but my Dad agrees with my stepmom because he's angry at me for failing those classes, and told me he thinks I should've been spanked growing up.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Are part-bare spankings ok at 16?


Author:
Norman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:15 04/01/13 Mon

>
>>>Iím 18 and in college and I do still get spanked by
>my
>>step-dad. I grew up getting spanked by him after he
>>married my mom which was when I was 8, and he made it
>>clear that if I still lived at home I would still get
>>spanked in college.
>> It isnít really a big deal. I am used to being
>>spanked. I mean I still squeal and cry and stuff
>>during it cause it hurts so much, but I agree that I
>>should be spanked if I need it until I am on my own. I
>>only get it about once a week now, which is about how
>>much I got it all through high school.
>
>I'm an 18 year old freshman in college too and I
>failed two classes last semester, so my Dad and
>stepmom say I have to move in with them (I used to
>with my Mom when I was in high school) so they can
>keep a closer eye on me, or they're going to stop
>helping me with bills and tuition. My stepmom says
>that while I'm living under their roof, I'm going to
>have to follow their rules the same as my stepsisters
>(13 and 16) do, which means, she told me, that she's
>going to spank me when I misbehave. I don't think this
>is fair, but my Dad agrees with my stepmom because
>he's angry at me for failing those classes, and told
>me he thinks I should've been spanked growing up.


Kiddo, my father told me many years ago that I would never be too old or too big to get spanked if he thought I needed it.
He said I could be 6ft 4in, and if I needed it I was going to get it if he had to pick up a chair to do it.
I feel the exact same way about my son. He WILL grow into a good and decent adult, or he will answer to me, no matter how old or big he gets. (And he's6ft 3in NOW at 16yo.)
Back in the old days, this was called "parenting".

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:


Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.